[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The damage was minute, subtle and utterly effective."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FullSizeRender (23).jpg (1003 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (23).jpg
1003 KB, 2448x3264
"The damage was minute, subtle and utterly effective."

>tfw I can't mess on the busiest day of the year now because shitty cagers.
>>
>>908647

Story time.
>>
>>908652

>messing around town in the rain so brakes r shit
>turn onto narrow side street
>no cars
>Uber pulls out from parking space on my right super fast and attempts a k-turn
>slam brakes, almost no effect
>get pinned between front of Uber and car on other side
>driver gets out, is hella FOB no license no ID
>offers me 100bux to forget about it
>take it since I don't think I'm hurt that bad, just cuts
>patch up, finish shift, get home and change bandage
>won't stop bleeding and they're deeper than I thought
>go to ER
>turns out I need 20 stitches and the tendons in my fingers got damaged

Poopy af desu senpai
>>
>>908695
You're a fucking idiot for accepting $100 to "forget" it.
>>
>>908695
Make no wagers when around cagers.
>>
>>908695
What got you, it's just called bad luck.
>>
It'll heal in time op. You're lucky that you only got your fingers a little dinged up.

Freaking hate people who dont check their mirrors. >:'(
>>
$100? Man you fucked up bad. Always wait for 10 minutes after a crash to make a decision for your adrenaline to wear off. Also

> a week to 2016
> not riding discs
>>
>>908695
No License? offers 100 bux? Holy shit, man, you got taken.
>>
File: compliance74240d98ng0gy8.jpg (59 KB, 424x512) Image search: [Google]
compliance74240d98ng0gy8.jpg
59 KB, 424x512
>>908763
>almost no effect
>disks
Ya, this. There is a place for rim brakes, on both high end bikes and BSOs, but stopping quick when your life depends on it is not really that place.
>>908695
>Uber
>no license no ID
I thought vetting drivers was one of the few things they take fairly seriously. I can also see how lending a buddy your phone and car would be easy to do. Are sketchy 'undocumented' operators a thing?
>100bux
pic related
>>
>>908695
You should call a lawyer. Say you took the money under duress or you were not in a state of mind to make a decision like that.
>>
>not using koolstop

You deserve what you get.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.