[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys I normally browse /mu/ but my friend told me some guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1ufaw33o1_540.jpg (87 KB, 540x403) Image search: [Google]
1ufaw33o1_540.jpg
87 KB, 540x403
hey guys I normally browse /mu/ but my friend told me some guys here would be interested in freight hopping and shit so yeah if you guys have any questions about it ive hopped for a couple of years and its been crazy.

pic is some autistic foamer i was considering mugging in new hampshire i think
>>
So you're a hobo?
>>
>>904939
No he's a hipster. You didn't catch that?
>>
>>904939
>>904942
fuck off lel I wouldnt consider myself a hobo or a hipster. I live in an anarchist squat housing so i'm not homeless and I'm no hipster since hipsters listen to that shit like bon iver and drink expensive coffee while crusties listen to the same drum beat over and over while drinking cheap 40s

anyways funny foamer story
when I was hopping out on some slow part of the CSX line to Boston (i wanna say it was holyoke or worcester) I hopped out and whattya know, fat 16 year old kid with a professional tripod starts fucking screaming at me
>DUDE YOU RUINED MY FUCKING SHOT THAT WAS A DOUBLE QUADRUPLE CSX HEADER HERRITAGE UNIT WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING DEAL MAN??? DONT YOU KNOW THATS ILLEGAL? IM GONNA CALL THE RR POLICE ON YOU FOR TRESPASSING
i asked him to bum a cig and he like immediately froze and got really fucking scared of me so i was just there smoking a pack of american spirits and this kids clearly anxious and winces every time i throw a butt away
>>
>>904948
nah man, you are some anarchist hipster that wants to brag how cool he is since he freight hopped. My grandpa freight hopped when he was a kid and he didn't brag about it on a anonymous imageboard because he isn't a hipster faggot like you
>>
>>904948
You're so cool, you know that? Like man, I wish I could smoke cigarettes and pretend to have good taste too.
>>
>>904949
>>904951
fatass 16 year olds detected
>>
>>904952
Edgemaster 2000 detected
Bullshit detected
>>
>>904952
Haha, that's the best you've got?

Go smoke a meat cigar and tell me some more about your eclectic music tastes.
>>
>>904952
degenerate detected
>>
>>904927
>/mu/
>intothetrashitgoes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.