[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/n/ Jersey Gen 1.1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: 2.png (679 KB, 1579x1521) Image search: [Google]
2.png
679 KB, 1579x1521
Some anons were planning to set up an order for Gen 1.1 jerseys last year. By late fall, it hadn't been set up yet, and people were losing interest with winter approaching (because they're fucking casuals who don't cycle during winter), so the project was halted indefinitely.

With spring well underway and summer fast approaching, I think now is the perfect time to resurrect this. There were a number of variations of the jersey last year, with pic related being the most popular version, so we'll probably go with pic related or something very similar. This design is quite similar to Gen 1 (hence the name Gen 1.1) making it popular among the people who missed out on Gen 1 and want one, while also different enough to appeal to people who want something new and different, along with the fact that it improves on Gen 1 in a few important ways (replacing 'buses' with 'boats' and adding Yotsuba blue).

Last year, the priorities voiced by anons in choosing a company to produce our jerseys were:
>International shipping available
>Race fit available
>Full length zipper available
>Female sizing available
The manufacturer we were leaning towards was Aero Tech Designs, with Podium as another popular option. If anons are still in favor of Aero Tech Designs, I will be in touch with them soon to ensure that they can meet our requirements.

cont.
>>
There was also some concern regarding the Gen 1 rear sprocket logo being placed too low, and making sure that the mistake is not repeated in Gen 1.1. I will specifically address that issue when discussing with our chosen producer to ensure that they get it right.

Some anons also voiced an interest in other products such as shorts, bibs, caps, socks, and bottles. If people still want these, I would encourage other anons to design mockups for these products that match the jersey. I can provide high-res versions of the logos used on the jersey upon request. We'll then see if whatever company we choose is able to produce those products in addition to jerseys.

To get things started, I would like some discourse on choosing a company (whether or not you guys want Aero Tech Designs, and whether or not you guys have any criteria besides what I already listed), as well as discussion on whether or not to offer products beyond jerseys (such as shorts and caps).

If you are interested, or may be interested, in ordering a jersey, send an email to njersey AT gmx DOT com. For now we'll keep most of the discussion to the thread, but as things progress, I'll keep everyone updated via email in addition to posting in the thread.
>>
>>951692
>Female sizing available
For all those MTFs?
>>
>>951696
There are several females on /n/, and last year at least one was interested in purchasing a jersey.
>>
I would like to clarify one thing I should have clarified above: Once we have everything decided upon, we will set up an online store through the chosen company. You do not have to trust any anon with your money; everyone will order directly through the company that produces our jerseys.
>>
Bravo OP for starting this back up, you are a brave man.

I want one, I love Yotsuba blue and am looking forward to rocking it. I love the design, except I wish it didn't say GET REKT (being rude is not something I want to communicate out on the road).

I've gotten shorts from Aerotech before and those a're great, so I'm totally cool with trusting them with our custom order.
>>
>>951698
Binachi-kun was a tranny not a female
>>
>>951728
>I love the design, except I wish it didn't say GET REKT (being rude is not something I want to communicate out on the road).
GET REKT has definitely been one of the more controversial aspects of the jerseys, but it seems to me that there has generally been more support than opposition. I really don't think people will take it as rude or offensive. Some won't understand it, others will take it jokingly. At least that's my take on it.
>I've gotten shorts from Aerotech before and those a're great, so I'm totally cool with trusting them with our custom order.
I have Aero Tech Designs shorts as well, I love them. The one advantage of Podium is that they are based in Minnesota and I live in Minnesota, so if necessary I could meet with them in person, see samples of the jerseys before full production to make sure everything looks right, etc. But I have never had anything made by Podium, and I love my Aero Tech Designs shorts. So I'm kind of torn on which of the two to go with.
>>951729
>Binachi-kun was a tranny not a female
I know, it was an actual femanon.
>>
Aerotech is good, Voler is good, and if you want lower prices, Champion System is breddy good.

the /n/ logo should have 11t imo because you aren't going fast if you're in 23t
>>
>>951734
>the /n/ logo should have 11t imo because you aren't going fast if you're in 23t
second
>>
>>951734
>>951738
How about 11t on the front/shoulder logos and 53t on the back logo? Any gear ratio below 53/11 is for freds. If only I didn't suck at graphic design I'd do a mockup and see how it looks.
>>
>>951745
This is me, fucked up my trip.

>>951734
And regarding manufacturers: I believe Voler ships to US only. International shipping is one of the highest priorities that anons have expressed multiple times. Champion System might be worth looking into, but I think we want high quality over cheap.
>>
>>951745
how about a name patch instead of 'gotta go fast' on the left breast?
'Fred' for men's sizes xs-m
'Clyde' for l-xl
'>implying' for all women's sizes

regardless, i will buy one of these when this pops off.
>>
>>951755
This is a joke... right?
>>
File: 1366823447983.jpg (4 KB, 114x114) Image search: [Google]
1366823447983.jpg
4 KB, 114x114
>>951757
yes, that was a joke
>>
>>951759
Is that an image for ants?
>>
Don't really have anything to add except please, let's make these a thing. Full zip is necessary, consider putting get rekt on the shoulders instead, and moving fast to cover the pockets possibly? Or make a kit where just the shorts say get rekt
>>
>>951995
i think the shoulders should say Git Gud
>>
>>951692
Will there be a Yotsuba Red version?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-03-21-02-43.png (242 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-03-21-02-43.png
242 KB, 540x960
>>951760
Dunno looks big enough for me

>>951692
>get rekt
Whoa dude lmao ebin man lol420 smoke and playa cowadoody blackcocks amirite? REKTREKTREKT
Lol kek blowing le drugsxddle edgy masurbatiom tiems REKTING MY LE COCK fapfapfapfap lol
>>
>>951692

G E T R E K T

Are we going to do a re release of the first model jersey?

I didn't have money back then and I really, really wanted one.
>>
>>951698

There were 4 female jerseys in the very first order.
>>
>>951755
>implying
>>
>>952043

Why are you such a huge faggot?
>>
File: 1462132132811[1].jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1462132132811[1].jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
This is me, I'm a grill.
>>
>>952056
No you're not. You are that blonde weird faggot who posts his dick pics on /n/.
>>
>>952077
That's not Bianchi-kun brah
>>
>>952055
OI REKT M8 LOL
>>
>>952056
>grill
>literal fucking fur coat on legs

yeaah totally.
>>
I would buy one of these.
>>
Does anyone have a family picture of all the jerseys?
>>
File: 11.jpg (430 KB, 3498x1870) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
430 KB, 3498x1870
>>951995
Full zip is definitely happening. If you want shorts perhaps you could design them?
>>952018
Anon pls, /n/ is a worksafe board.
>>952051
>Are we going to do a re release of the first model jersey?
Right now I am just focused on making Gen 1.1 happen. I already have a Gen 1, but if everything goes smoothly with Gen 1.1 and there is a lot of demand for Gen 1, I may be willing to help set up a Gen 1 re-release. I would also like to see /n/ water bottles happen, and perhaps pic related jerseys. But, again, right now my sole focus is Gen 1.1. Anything else such as water bottles, Gen 1 re-release, and Yotsuba jerseys would not start until after Gen 1.1 is completed.
>>
File: nomads.png (658 KB, 2000x435) Image search: [Google]
nomads.png
658 KB, 2000x435
>>952056
>This is me
>1462132132811[1].jpg
Right...
>>952094
http://imgur.com/a/zjEGk
http://imgur.com/a/8Uzf4
>>
>>951728
Agree on you with disliking the Get rekt logo. I feel it is too childish i guess, it is not a 4chan exclusive meme nowadays, it has extended too much beyond 4chan, it is a deprecated meme in here if anything.

Also does anybody remember how much it costed last time? Or what price will it be now approximately?

Anyways, thank you Shadow for organizing all this
>>
>>952104
Aero Tech Designs custom jerseys range in price from $70-$110. I don't know if there is a group discount, and the prices probably exclude shipping (and maybe tax), so that range should only be taken as a rough estimate.
>>
>>952103
Please don't force nomads again. That was a shit meme. No one used it before the jersey thread, no one used it outside the jersey thread, no one uses it now.
>>
>>951728
>>952104
How about 'GET DOWNTUBED'?
>>
>>952107
How about you grow up?
>>
>>952106
I agree, I didn't make that image. I just posted it because someone asked for a group picture of the jerseys.
>>
Can't we just make a roundel or something? I can't afford a jersey.
>>
>>952111
>roundel
What?

We might also do caps, Aero Tech Designs offers custom caps.
>>
File: 3.png (3 MB, 1451x774) Image search: [Google]
3.png
3 MB, 1451x774
For those who don't like GET REKT: Do you like Forever Shinkansen in its place?
>>
File: strawpoll.png (1 MB, 1451x1548) Image search: [Google]
strawpoll.png
1 MB, 1451x1548
http://www.strawpoll.me/10122459
>>
>>951728

Butt area should say

> 100% Downtube Pleb Destroyer.
> Hitler Did Nothing Wrong
> 14/88 MAGA
>>
>>952116
>>952119
Checking with /int/ to make sure Forever Shinkansen is written correctly. >>>/int/58829147
>>
>>952121
And checking with /trv/ as well >>>/trv/1111036
>>
>>952112
You know, like the ones Strava gives away, so you can sew it to whatever jersey you have.
>>
>>952013

I second a "Git Gud" being placed somewhere. Kinder, but just as meme-ish as "Get Rekt"
>>
>>952056
That bike makes me stabby.
>>
>>952121
/int/ wouldn't know shit.
永遠新幹線 is good.

Then again, you can't really trust anybody on /n/ about knowing Japanese, because there was that thread created recently by a person claiming to be a blimp pilot that can only speak Japanese, but it was terribly obvious that it was an imposter because their "moonspeak" was unnatural
>>
>>952119
So far the vast majority prefer Forever Shinkansen. Is everyone happy with that?
>>952127
I wasn't aware of those.
>>952178
Maybe on shorts?
>>952214
Some people on /int/ say 永遠新幹線 doesn't sound right, but some also say that "Forever Shinkansen" doesn't make much sense in English, and they said that even though it doesn't make much sense, 永遠新幹線 is an accurate translation. I'll keep checking the /int/ thread but as of now it seems that 永遠新幹線 will work.
>>
>>952097
shit! You've still got my Yotsuba thingy! Damn! Shame I stopped using that disposable email address and stuff. It had all the svgs in there.
>>
>>952121
>>952123
>>952214
My wife just checked in and translated it. It works. It says what it should say.
>.jp wife

Git Gud would also work on the pockets (for me anyway).
>>
>>952103
>http://imgur.com/a/8Uzf4

I think the nomads one is the best jersey ever produced on /n/, even if nomads is not a proper meme. I'm sad now that I didn't get one.

>>952119
Why write forever shinkansen in kanji, tho? It won't make sense for a japanese reader and no one here reads moonrunes. Also, wouldn't it make much more sense to wirte "forever" in katakana? This way people will get that it is a slogan and not a phrase. You could even write it in romanji and leave shinkansen in kanji.

I think the best solution is like on the nomads jersey. Write it out in english and smaller in kanji underneath it.

Just my two (autistic) cents.
>>
File: graphic design professional.png (17 KB, 748x478) Image search: [Google]
graphic design professional.png
17 KB, 748x478
>>952323
I made this and submitted it in 2013, and it's still the best
>>
>>952293
You sent me the vectors (color and non-color versions) of Yotsuba via email a while back, I still have those. And all the other objects are the same as those used in Gen 1 and Gen 1.1, I've got those too. So if people want Yotsuba to happen, we've got everything we need.
>>952296
>tfw no qt3.14 Japanese waifu
>>952323
>Why write forever shinkansen in kanji, tho? It won't make sense for a japanese reader and no one here reads moonrunes. Also, wouldn't it make much more sense to wirte "forever" in katakana? This way people will get that it is a slogan and not a phrase. You could even write it in romanji and leave shinkansen in kanji.
What are kanji, katakana, and romanji? Different versions of Japanese?
>>
>>952334
>Different versions of Japanese?

Different alphabets they use.

Kanji are pictograms, symbols referring to a word. Just like the one you used.

Kana is a syllabary. Each symbol represents a syllable in spoken langauage. Katakana is a variation used for words of english origin, to help them with pronounciation.

Romaji are simply roman letters.

The idea was to write forever in katakana: フォーエバー 新幹線 ("fo-eba shinkansen"). You could also write "Forever 新幹線 ".

Like I said, I think the best solution is to put it on there in english with the translation you have now underneath it, just a bit smaller. Doesn't make sense to have english all over the jersey and suddenly a set of moonrunes on the back, but maybe that's just me.
>>
>>952354
Thanks for the explanation.

I think it looks best in all Kanji with no English but we can see what others think. To me having the same phrase in two languages looks tacky.
>>
>>952103

FORCED NOMADS IS FORCED
>>
>>952116

No fuck off.

G E T R E K T

E

T

R

E

K

T
>>
>>952367
>>952368
>being this mad
GET DOWNTUBED
>>
File: 01.jpg (1 MB, 2358x2920) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
1 MB, 2358x2920
How it was originally designed, and how it should have been printed in the first place.
>>
>>952378
Get Rekt on the stomach is so weird. That design is 2/10 would not wear.
>>
>>952360
You're welcome.

>To me having the same phrase in two languages looks tacky.

I see where you are coming from. Maybe use the combination romaji/kanji as a compromise? But you are right, let the others decide.
>>
>>952378
I like get rekt on the back but over my tummy makes me feel like trailer trash.
>>
File: master of disaster.jpg (13 KB, 180x157) Image search: [Google]
master of disaster.jpg
13 KB, 180x157
Why not have the four leaf clover on the right breast/shoulders?
>>
>>952323
Dude, the katakana idea is actually really good.
>>952334
Yeah can't sign in to the old account, just tried. Hushmail locked it after so many days of unuse (not a word I swear).

Japanese has three types of moonrunes: Hiragana, katakana and kanji. Hiragana is for basic spelling and things like grammatical markers, katakana is for foreign loan words, emphasis and other reasons, kanji are Chinese symbols that were adopted and are used by the Japanese many years ago. This is a simplified explanation.

永遠新幹線 - is all kanji. Chinese symbols.
えいえん しんかんせん - is all hiragana.
フォレバー・シンキャンセン - Katakana.

So, pocket design (or side panels or whatever) COULD read something like: フォレバー新幹線 or maybe フォレバ 新幹線 with a shorter vowel sound at the end of forever. Meh.

These are rough "grab an internet translator" versions to demonstrate. Autists (and Japanese I know) can get something extremely correct if it moves beyond spitballing.

>>952385
Have it spelt out in Katakana IMHO.

>typed all this before reading rest of thread. Damned if I am going to delete it.
>>
>>952475
I'd rather just have it in English and Latin script on the back instead of GET REKT

....FOREVER....
SHINKANSEN

The dots are there for spacing reasons, the FOREVER should be centered above the SHINKANSEN
>>
>>952360
>>952367
>>952368
Is there a minimum order requirement? Could the backpocket design be a choice thing for each user? Give 3 or 4 designs and then let people have it their way?
>inb4 project falls apart again with choices spread across full jersey.

>>952360
Shadow !!DjPgmuTe1Oe fire me an email but not at the old address because it's shit. tokyogamer (gmx is the top level dot com).
>>
>>952475
永遠新幹線 is stylistically the best. Mixing katakana english and kanji by using フォレバー is like a bastardization, even though it is technically closer to the GET
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>952481
Honestly, nobody cares. Kana are mixed as needed.
>>
>>952475
Katakana is awful
>>
>>952218
/int/ would think tennoheikabanzai wouldn't make sense. It's literally just a bunch of kanji/words with no grammar or particles that literally means, "emperor 10,000 years"
>>
>>952491
Small vowel katakana look awful.
>>
replace"get rekt" with down tube or something its a overused meme these days.
>>
>>952498
It sure is
>>
Why don't foamers have jerseys? Seems like a natural fit.
>>
File: 1340779673940.png (561 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1340779673940.png
561 KB, 768x768
>>952494
>emperor 10,000 years
>>
Why not blank pockets? Keep it simples
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (341 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
341 KB, 819x1024
>>952491
The only example of a kanji and katakana compound I see there is 二次元コード

I know that, as a translation, フォレバー新幹線 works fine, but it doesn't have the same visual impact as 永遠新幹線
>>
>>952475
I like the pure kanji version just because it looks nicer aesthetically. It's a lot more concise and fits better on the jersey. And a few Japanese have confirmed that it's a correct translation.
>>952479
Aero Tech Designs does allow single orders so if someone wants their own variant of the jersey they can go ahead and do that, but I think trying to have multiple versions all available from the same web store or whatever would just complicate things.
I'll send you an email.
>>952498
>downtube
lulz
>>
>>952458

yeah, the 4chan clover is a necessity
>>
I still don't like the full black. That worked way better with white than with yotsuba blue. Would probably buy one anyway though.
>>
>>952477
>I'd rather just have it in English and Latin script on the back instead of GET REKT

This is also a good idea.
>>
I think you all should look into getting patches instead. Similar to the ones that Strava hands out for some of their special challenges.
>>
File: downtube.jpg (39 KB, 532x532) Image search: [Google]
downtube.jpg
39 KB, 532x532
>>952636
A clever designer might make the /n/ logo have a clover inside the chainring by referencing the Campy design.
>>
>See jersey thread
>get excited, i missed out on the last 3 chances to buy a jersey
>look in thread
>its all talk about nomads,moonrunes, and removing get rekt

welp I guess I'm not buying a jersey again
>>
If people want a clover, I could definitely see incorporating it, but someone else will have to design it. I can't into graph design.
>>
>>952673
Same as every other thread before it.
>>
>>952696

I would have bought the first generation jersey but I didn't have a job at the time.
>>
Water bottles available now! I haven't purchased a water bottle from Cafe Press before so can't comment on the quality, but these will remain available, so if you want to wait until I get mine I'll let you guys know how it turned out.

http://www.cafepress.com/forevershinkansen.1785538294

While the logo looks very faded, I uploaded it in black, not that faded gray color, so I think it will look good (dark and clear) in person. But again, I can't guarantee until I get mine.

If you order from the link I provided then there is no markup (that is, I don't profit at all). If you order it from another page (i.e. by searching) then Cafe Press will automatically mark it up. So if you want the cheapest price ($6.99 USD), use the link I posted.
>>
>>952713
>shipping more expensive than the bottle itself
thanx
>>
>>952714
Yeah, that part is annoying. Unfortunately all the other custom water bottle producers I could find have minimum orders, the lowest being 50. Going through them would require one anon fronting all the money, and other anons trusting that anon, so CafePress seems to be the only feasible option right now.
>>
>>952715
Aren't there any chink sites that offer customized products?
>>
>>952716
Not sure, I didn't come across any when I was looking. Regardless, shipping from China would probably be as expensive as Cafe Press.
>>
>>952713
Ordered one.
>>
File: downtube jersey.png (564 KB, 2000x1082) Image search: [Google]
downtube jersey.png
564 KB, 2000x1082
>>
>>952744
Actually Chinese sites are known for offering free shipping on almost everything, that's why I mentioned them.
>>
>>952779
Maybe then. I did web searches for terms like "custom cycling water bottles" and didn't find any without a minimum quantity of 50+.
>>
>>952781
AliExpress and Taobao have sellers where you can send in custom designs.

Quality is debatable. But those two come to mind.
>>
I think if we want something high quality we'll have to go through one of the companies that has minimum orders. Maybe eventually we could set up something like that, but we should focus on the jerseys first.
>>
File: 3.jpg (129 KB, 1451x774) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
129 KB, 1451x774
This design is much more popular than the Get Rekt version. Trying to gauge satisfaction thus far. IF YOU VOTE NO, POST WHY YOU VOTED NO.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10137176

A few people have suggested adding clovers; if people want that, someone else design the clover vector because I don't do graphic design. I'll then add it to the jersey.

REMINDER: Email njersey AT gmx DOT com to be added to the mailing list. The later stages of this project will be done via email, not the thread, so IF YOU WANT A JERSEY, YOU HAVE TO EMAIL ME.
>>
>>952791

Shadow please don't fuck this up
>>
>>952793
I'll do my best. Are you implying that I've done something wrong thus far? If so, let me know so I can try to correct it.
>>
File: getrekt.png (352 KB, 678x683) Image search: [Google]
getrekt.png
352 KB, 678x683
>>952791

G E T

R E K T
>>
>>952794

The only person I'm convinced did this right was HM3
>>
File: poll.png (449 KB, 978x405) Image search: [Google]
poll.png
449 KB, 978x405
>>952795
I like Get Rekt too, but several anons have objected to it, and Forever Shinkansen is polling as significantly more popular.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10122459
>>
>>952796
He did alright, but he messed up the back logo (it was placed much lower on the final template than it was supposed to be) and also didn't offer international shipping despite promising that he would. I'm not trying to criticize him, overall I think he did well. But not perfect.
Anyway, if you think I'm doing something wrong thus far, tell me what. I can't fix what I'm doing wrong if I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>952791

Voted no because the font the Kanji is written in is hideous
>>
>>952791
No;
>No clovers
>I'd prefer to have the thing Forever Shinkasen in Latin script (romaji).
>>
>>952791
>>952825

To be a little more construcitve here: cwTeX黑體 looks much better in my opinion
>>
File: Screenshot (37).png (28 KB, 505x144) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (37).png
28 KB, 505x144
>>952832
forgot pic
>>
>>952791
I thought we had agreed on switching the cog text to "BIKES, TRAINS, BOATS & PLANES", you know, because it rhymes and whatnot.
>>
>>952791
Also the FAST FAST on the shoulders is tacky.
Rather something else on there.
>>
>>952833
Can I have a higher res version of that pic?
>>952836
I think Bikes, Boats, Trains & Planes sounds much better. There was support for both versions last time, but I think Bikes, Boats, Trains & Planes was more popular. Regardless, that's the only version of the logo I have and I don't do graphic design so I can't change it even if people want it changed.
>>
>>952838
Then tell us what you want there.
>>
File: Benis.png (96 KB, 1723x326) Image search: [Google]
Benis.png
96 KB, 1723x326
>>952839

Sure thing
>>
File: 4.png (522 KB, 1451x774) Image search: [Google]
4.png
522 KB, 1451x774
>>952851
Thanks.
>>
File: 4.jpg (129 KB, 1451x774) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
129 KB, 1451x774
>>952866
So far the last poll is at 3 yes and 3 no. One of the no votes was in favor of Get Rekt which has already been voted against, another of the no votes being in favor of a different kanji font which is addressed in >>952866

So, NEW POLL
http://www.strawpoll.me/10138545

And another reminder: Email njersey AT gmx DOT com to be added to the mailing list. The later stages of this project will be done via email, not the thread, so IF YOU WANT A JERSEY, YOU HAVE TO EMAIL ME.
>>
>>952868
Can we add hiro on one shoulder and moot on the other?
The FAST/FAST is tacky.

Also did you get an email from leo romulus?
>>
>>952870
>hiro/moot
lulz
I got the email, I'll add you to the list.
>>
>>952851
Needs more compromise: ゲット・レクト
>>
>>952988
ゴッタ・ゴー・ファースト

>INB4 ムーンルーン・ファゴト
>>
>>952989
ダウンチューブ
>>
>>952990
Two languages I don't understand that in.
>>
>>952995
нижняя тpyбa
>>
>>952999
those trips are making me hnnnnggggggg
>>
>>952999
that's a trumpet, not a tube
>>
>>953015
You're a downtube.
>>
File: plsno.png (1 MB, 1199x709) Image search: [Google]
plsno.png
1 MB, 1199x709
>>952868
>>
>>953146
Why is there a girl doing situps at the bottom of your picture?
>>
>>953146
>spends time and effort cutting and pating
>doesn't spend effort improving design
>inb4 whining about not effort to cut and paste, don't criticise, faggotry blah blah blah
>>
File: 1459950506899.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459950506899.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>953189

It's really hideous.
>>
>>953193
Fuck off downtuber
>>
>>952673

This is exactly why it's going to be a long time until another jersey gets off the ground. The three or four bitchmade queers who are absolutely committed to making it gay pounce on every thread in an instant, and a lot of us already have jerseys from previous Gens so we don't really care to stop them.

Sorry senpai, good luck next time.
>>
>>953225
There's more than 4 people opposed to Get Rekt
>>
My /n/ water bottle shipped! Will report back when I receive it.
>>
/n/ewfriend here, whats the gen 1.1 reference?

I think ill order one of these to go with my other boardd clothing
>>
>>953281
What happened was there was the generation 1 jersey, but promises were broken, so only some people got them. There was no international option and the deadline was cut short.

Then there was the generation 2 jersey, which looked gay. Lots of people wanted the generation 1 jersey. The person who placed the order for the generation 1 jersey refused to share the files even through he didn't design it, because he didn't want to derail the gay generation 2 jersey, and he thought the generation 1 jerseys should be exclusive.

So some anons decided to reconstruct the generation 1 jersey using some of the graphics, and started making minor changes because they couldn't replicate it 100% and the faggot OP kept derailing the design because he wanted generation 1 to be exclusive.
>>
>>953282
I hope all goes to plan and the g1.1 jersey sees the light then.
>>
>>953230

You losers have been having the same exact conversation about "not being rude" with the Get Rekt line and shitting up the design with moon runes and "NOMADS" crap for at least a year now. If there were more than three to five of you dumb fags then the jersey would have been printed a long time ago.

You're the same losers who swore up and down that Bepsi/Shimomo was the dumbest thing ever, and you're the same losers still stuck wearing generic shit off the rack while our production run came and went a full year ago, if not longer. You've been having these stupid-ass "Gen 1.1" threads on a regular basis ever since, and they have NEVER yielded a production run ever because you people are L O S E R S and that's just the way your lives work.

Bepsifam was the master race then, and Bepsifam is the master race now, and you shitkid fucking casuals will be shit forever. Deal with it, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 377x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 377x390
>>953289
>>
>>953289
As long as you can admit every variation of nomads jerseys was absolute shit and a retarded forced meme.
>>
>>953300
Nomads was/is so forced.
Get rekt was "of the moment" perhaps.
Downtube is retarded and meaningless.
Kanji is... Too Strava specific?

Blank pockets. Or smaller /n/ cog logo on one/all three?
>>
File: image_0.jpg (38 KB, 349x352) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
38 KB, 349x352
>>953289
>>
Question: Why where the colors flipped from the gen 1 design? It would look way better with black sleeves and a mostly blue jersey imo plus it wouldn't get as hot in summer.
Also the blue is wrong. Yotsuba blue is quite a bit more purpleish.
>>
>>953289
ctrl-f rude
4 results
1 guy who says so, 1 guy who uses the word twice in a quote, and you
I don't care about the "Get Rekt" thing, I think it's tacky. That's why I prefer the Forever Shimapan.

Your butthurt is astounding.
>>
>>953283
It will, I promise. I also have all of the original vector files from Gen 1 (the ones that people were supposedly unwilling to share; one person who had them did end up sharing them) so if people want an exact re-creation of Gen 1, that can happen too, but let's wait til after Gen 1.1 is done so we don't have our focus going in a bunch of directions at the same time.
>>953289
Oh, you're one of the Bepsi faggots. Opinion discarded.
>>953315
I wouldn't say the colors are 'flipped', just different. The board color is indeed more of a dull gray, but it is still clearly bluish on a computer screen. My concern is that if we take the exact same color and put it on a jersey, in real life on fabric it will just look gray, not blue. Hence the brighter/bluer shade.
>>953331
He's probably someone who missed out on Gen1 and is butthurt that he can't have a Get Rekt jersey.
>>
File: strawpoll.png (2 MB, 2530x2128) Image search: [Google]
strawpoll.png
2 MB, 2530x2128
Here's the poll results so far.

First poll: Forever Shinkansen is clearly more populer than Get Rekt, so we'll go with Forever Shinkansen.

Second poll: Some dissatisfaction. According to posts in the thread, this is due partly to the lack of Get Rekt which was already voted against, and partly due to the Forever Shinkansen font.

Third poll: Forever Shinkansen font changed. Preference for Get Rekt given its own poll option to determine how many people object to the design for a reason other than Get Rekt which was already ruled out by the first poll.
With the updated Forever Shinkansen font, it seems that satisfaction is high with this jersey, aside from the people who prefer Get Rekt.

There have been a few other ideas thrown around like adding clovers or changing the shoulders, but no one has provided a clover vector graphic and there hasn't been any alternative for the shoulders that has received much support here. Therefore it looks like the latest version (the bottom version in pic related) will be a satisfactory design to go with. Of course nothing is finalized yet, so if things change, the design can change.
>>
I am going to have little-to-no Internet access from May 10th through May 13th. We can continue discussion here over the next few days. During the several days that I am away, I encourage you guys to keep the thread alive and bumped to allow more anons who may be interested to see the thread. After those several days, so around May 14th, I will contact Aero Tech Designs or Podium, whichever we decide to go with (unless something comes up between now and then that delays things), get any questions answered, and then see about setting up a webstore through them.

If you have a preference of Aero Tech Designs versus Podium, post here. Now is the time to get our company decided upon. Aero Tech Designs is popular on /n/ due to the fact that many anons (myself included) have Aero Tech Designs clothing and are very happy with it. Podium seems to be a well-liked company as well, and Podium is based very close to where I live which may be an advantage (potentially allowing me to go to their location in person and see a sample jersey before full production to make sure everything looks right).
If you have any questions or concerns you would like me to address with the chosen company, post those here now as well so I can bring them up when I contact the chosen company.

REMINDER: Email njersey AT gmx DOT com to be added to the mailing list. The later stages of this project will be done via email, not the thread, so IF YOU WANT A JERSEY, YOU HAVE TO EMAIL ME.
>>
IMPORTANT: I am changing my email address to njersey AT hush DOT com. GMX has been problematic. It (seemingly randomly) gives me an error message that the email could not be sent, even when attempting to email a valid email address. When it starts giving me that error, it will continue to do so even if I try to email someone else. It may be a cap on how many emails can be sent from a free account per day or something, I don't know.

If you want to be on the email list, send an email to njersey AT hush DOT com. Do NOT email my GMX address.
>>
>>952097
I really wanted this and was sad it didn't get made
>>
>>953282

This story is false.
>>
>>953358

It must have "GET REKT" on it somewhere, there is no excuse for this.

IT IS A BICYCLING JERSEY AND WE WANT IT TO SAY GET REKT

G E T R E K T
>>
>>953462
Not really. The last paragraph isn't entirely accurate, but the first two paragraphs are accurate.
What happened after that is some people wanted to re-do Gen1 but that never really took off. The Gen 1.1 design was in the running when Gen 2 was being polled, but didn't win. Then after Gen 2, some people wanted to do Gen 1.1 and started working on it, then the project just kind of stopped. And that's where this thread picks up.
>>
>>953471

None of the OPs have lied to or messed with anyone is what I mean, the designers are clearly here but the production hasn't been handled by the same person.
>>
>>953474
I think what >>953282 meant when he said promises were broken is that the Gen 1 project leader said international shipping would be available but that didn't happen.

Regarding the third paragraph, I already acklowedged that that anon was not entirely correct there, but I think when he referred to an OP he was probably talking about the OP of the Gen 1 threads, suggesting that he was derailling Gen 1 re-creation threads. I don't recall seeing intentional derailment but I definitely recall the Gen 1 project leader pushing back against plans for a Gen 1 re-release.

Whatever the case, it's all the past now. Gen 1.1 is happening soon. Gen 1 recreation and/or Yotsuba can potentially happen later this year.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455266916254.jpg (6 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455266916254.jpg
6 KB, 320x320
>>953463

How about a compromise and put it on the shoulders instead of "FAST FAST" ? That wouldn't sound as dumb as the above
>>
>>953489
The point of Get Rekt is that people see it when you pass them, so I think it has to be either on the pockets or nowhere.

How about this: Gen 1.1 with Forever Shinkansen, then Yotsuba with Get Rekt later this year.
>>
File: strawpoll2.png (1001 KB, 1451x1548) Image search: [Google]
strawpoll2.png
1001 KB, 1451x1548
Several anons have complained that FAST on the shoulders is tacky. Which version do you prefer?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10156186/
>>
File: 12.png (1 MB, 920x425) Image search: [Google]
12.png
1 MB, 920x425
Here's a Yotsuba mockup. As I've stated before, I have no intention of organizing a Yotsuba jersey order until after Gen 1.1 is complete. I just felt like making this now to see how it would look. Gen 1.1 is still the priority, Yotsuba might happen a few months after Gen 1.1.
>>
File: 13.png (401 KB, 1568x840) Image search: [Google]
13.png
401 KB, 1568x840
>>953518
Another version
>>
whi is boats trains and planes even on it- those fat ass faggots arent going to wear a jersey.
>>
>>953537
They are our ally in the struggle against cagers, anon.
>>
>>953513
which one is more aero
>>
>>953566
Blank, because printing results in dye being on the jersey which creates drag and adds grams. By that logic we should just ride naked.
>>
>>953567
Skin is not very aerodynamic, dood.
>>
>>953571
Fat fuck with saggy skin detected.
>>
>>953579
Sure that's definitely why the pros wear long sleeved skinsuits.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bub.
>>
File: race.jpg (239 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
race.jpg
239 KB, 1000x662
>>953600
no they dont
>>
>>953607
>aero mattering in mtbshit
never go full retard
>>
File: racers.jpg (119 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
racers.jpg
119 KB, 800x600
>>953612
these guys not either, downtube
>>
>>953613
fucking olds, why won't they die
>>
>>953300
Of course it is, I've yet to see Nomads in any context on this board apart from the Jersey.
>>
>>953513
The Forever Shinkansen moonrunes in the pockets need to have a smaller font "forever shinkansen" in latin letters. Don't overchink it.
>>
>>953518
This I would buy.

Question, I live in an impoverished third world country. Is this file of high enough quality to have a jersey made up exactly like this? Cause I can do this here for $40.00.
>>
>>953617
No, you'll need the vector files. Email njersey AT hush DOT com if you want them.
>>
Why can't we put GET REKD on the shoulders? What's tacky, the FASTFAST, or the concept of shoulder words?

Would it be possible to have the runes on the shoulders and the REKD on the pockets? Like one shoulder (rune for forever) other shoulder ..... yeah like that
>>
>>953518
THIS I would wear. Will email you.
>>
>>953518
yeah, gonna wait til this one goes live.
>>
>>953636
Get Rekt is pointless on the shoulders, it's supposed to be seen when you pass people. But some people find that rude and don't want Get Rekt at all; it has nothing to do with wanting to make room for Forever Shinkansen.
>>
>>953706
Same here. Really hope that's gonna be a thing.
>>
>>953359
"hiro" on one shoulder, "moot" on the other.
Gotta pay respect.
>>
>>953365
What about those who already sent one?
>>
>>953706
Yep. Looks way better, and I don't wear stuff covered in languages I don't read, especially when it's a phrase that doesn't make sense in that language: >>952218

Call me back when we have one without moonrunes on it.
>>
>>953638
>>953706
>>953777
>>953859
All this samefagging. It's obvious since the Yotsuba one wasn't that popular in the past.
>>
>>953617
I got your email, I'll get the vectors to you probably later tonight or tomorrow.
>>953850
I emailed them from my new address to let them know.
>>
>>953933
I remember last year an anon did some "unofficial" /n/ jerseys, one with bepsi and one with yotsuba. The latter was quite popular.
>>
I think 'FAST' on the shoulders is bad. Tacky. The hiro and moot idea is way better. Or even if it was just blank.

Also I really like the Yotsuba jersey.
>>
PUT GET REKT ON THE JERSEY

I WILL NOT BUY A JERSEY IF IT DOESN'T SAY GET REKT ON IT
>>
Check your emails, update sent out.
>>
ay hol up
*smacks lip*

what happened to the bepsi jersey ;_;
>>
File: amerifat.jpg (62 KB, 552x419) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.jpg
62 KB, 552x419
>>954218
>drinking pop
>yfw
>>
>>954218
It went out with the yotsuba jersey last year. Was with a company that only shipped to murrica.

>>954246
It's an off-brand reference to yowpedal you newfag
>>
>>954379
>It's an off-brand reference to yowpedal you newfag
It's also a reference to drinking degenerate unhealthy fattening pop.
>>
>>952077
..listen, buddy, I don't know who you are or what kind of cycling you do. Me, I'm a road cyclist on a local team. I train 6 days a week, and in a normal week the 7th day is in the gym doing core strengthening. Yesterday I did 30 minutes continuous at Threshold, a new PR for me. Looking at doing a TT this year, for the first time since I got hurt a few years back, and I think I can win one, or at least place in the top 5. Not bragging, just establishing who I am and what I'm about. Long rides at Threshold are no picnic.

There are two kinds of cyclists: Competitors, and everyone else. I don't care what kind of bike we're talking about, or what terrain you ride on, or how many days or how many miles a week, everyone falls into one of those two categories. The riders who are not competitors? They'll back off if it's starting to get uncomfortable. Why? Because they have *no reason* to push themselves that hard. In terms of training zones, if they push past Endurance and into Tempo or beyond, they won't stay there for more than a very short amount of time before backing off, because it's *uncomfortable* for them, and they don't feel the need to go that fast.

Competitors? They aren't pushing themselves to the point of it being abject suffering for no good reason, they know that on the other side of that suffering, there are *gains*. They know that as the mesocycles go by, they'll be able to go a little faster and a little longer because of that suffering, and they know that from those gains, comes getting that much closer to winning races, or that town-line sprint, or being first to the top of that big climb on the weekly fast group ride, or whatever it is that, for them, translates into 'competition'. Usually it's about some race or another, but it can even mean being the first to the top of that one big climb on the weekly group ride, or just beating your own PR on a set course you ride alone every week. There's a challenge, and they feel the need to meet it.
>>
>>954446
>he trains for aesthetics while cycling
>his body isn't trained to cycle farther and farther
>mfw his body cannabalizes itself during these heavy bouts of endurance.
Never gunna make it
>>
>>954149

SHADOW PUT GET REKT BACK ON THE JERSEY YOU WILL GET MORE ORDERS
>>
>>954487
I will if that is what the people who are actually ordering the jerseys want. That is still being decided upon. I'm pretty indifferent so it depends on what everyone else wants. Are you on the email list?
>>
>>954490

I and at least 5 others are not going to join the list if "Get Rekt" is not part of the jersey.

Its just not worth it to get wrapped up in your Email Chain if I'm not going to buy the final product.
>>
>>954503
I and at least 5 others are not going to join the list if "Get Rekt" is part of the jersey.

Its just not worth it to get wrapped up in your Email Chain if I'm not going to buy the final product.
>>
>>954503
Yet if you're not on the email list, you'll be left out of the decision making process and you won't have the opportunity to order a jersey even if it ends up being exactly the way you want. I understand that there are a few people who feel strongly about having Get Rekt on the jersey; there are also a few people who feel strongly about not having Get Rekt on the jersey. I'm still in the process of gauging the level of support for both options. If Get Rekt is more popular as you seem to believe, then that's what we'll go with.
>>
File: CapIdea.jpg (36 KB, 644x585) Image search: [Google]
CapIdea.jpg
36 KB, 644x585
Is there much interest in doing a cap in addition to the jersey? Personally I'd like both, and I remember seeing a few anons say they'd buy a cap if they were priced out of a jersey.
>>
>>954522

no get rekt no purchase
>>
>>954510

ITS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST, YOU LITERALLY PUT GET REKT ON THE JERSEY AND WE BUY IT
>>
File: patches.jpg (483 KB, 996x644) Image search: [Google]
patches.jpg
483 KB, 996x644
>>954503
>>954509

This is why patches would be a better route to go. Make a few different ones and everyone will be happy.
>>
>>954522
Looks great!
>>954538
I'm done discussing this with you.
>>954541
A lot of people definitely want a jersey but if you want patches, perhaps you could organize a group order for them sometime? /k/ might be able to offer advice as they've ordered patches multiple times.
>>
>Get Rekt
Sorry, I don't want to say "Fuck You, I think I'm awesome" on my clothes when basically any fit person on a road bike passes me. I think anybody who would actually wear a jersey that says something like this has major self-esteem issues
>LEL LEL LEL EAT MY DUST!
>>
>>954538
LISTEN TO ME!! THE TWAT IN THE HAT!!! WAAAAAAAHMBULANCE.
>>
>>954544

If you don't put "Get Rekt" on the jersey you are going to lose sales, we've been through this on 3 separate orders now.
>>
>>954725
Then don't get a 4chan jersey
>>
>>954510

Stop making it into a popularity contest, GET REKT is part of board culture, it doesn't matter who votes or doesn't.

Put it on the Jersey somewhere so we can wear it proundly.

I'm not joining your stupid e-mail group if its not going to be on the jersey.
>>
>>954541
I DON'T WANT A PATCH I WANT A JERSEY.

>>954725

fuck off you loser fred
get out get out get out
>>
>>954782
And if you put it on you lose sales too. There was a poll in the thread earlier. More people voted for the design without it. Easy as that.
>>
>>952116
I'd wear this. Any chance we can pick different shoulder colors? I need red because it matches the rest of my get up, and as everyone knows red makes you go faster.
>>
post some rl pics of the jersey pls
>>
>>953614
>Because we ride bikes young pup.
>>
>>954783
>>954785

>You have to be an edgy faggot to use 4chan

Hi /b/!
>>
>>954510
Id buy one if it said get rekt

I feel the moonspeak is on there because people want to wear it and not offend anyone which is kind of Reddit tier
>>
>>955074
>get rekt
I'd wear it because I was around when gen 1 was being sorted
>moonrunes
I'd wear it because it would make .jp cyclists near me confused.
>Forever Shinkansen
I'd wear it because it would make .jp cyclists near me confused.
>blank pockets
muh grams
>>
>>955141
im actually half japanese and i don't think the writing will confuse anyone they'll just assume you were a retard american buying random jap shit
>>
>>955146
On the nose/button/nail head thing.
>>
>>955057
Not necessarily, but a sense of humor and not taking things so seriously helps.
>>
Look, its more than one of us and we want "Get Rekt", not everyone want to be in a group and talk and be feely.

We went to buy the jersey and we want it to have GET REKT on it.
>>
>>954799

We didn't all get to vote!

GET REKT
E
T

R
E
K
T
>>
>>954522
I would buy a cap rather than a jersey. As long as it's pace and not a shit brand
>>
Everyone is just going to think the n is for Novara
>>
File: nash logo.jpg (11 KB, 260x220) Image search: [Google]
nash logo.jpg
11 KB, 260x220
>>955196
actually reminds me of the cheapo clerance jerseys
>>
GET REKT
>>
>>955172
>>955173
>>955200
samefag is same
>>
My water bottle came. It turned out good. The logo is pretty small but very sharp. The bottle is clear, not white. I'll post a pic when I get a chance. Here's the info for anyone who wants one: >>952713

>>955195
If we do caps, they'll be from the same company as the jerseys (probably Podium).
>>955317
Don't forget >>954538 and >>954784. He doesn't even try to hide it.
>>
File: notoneyou.png (52 KB, 564x599) Image search: [Google]
notoneyou.png
52 KB, 564x599
>>955317

Try again.

There are a couple of us now and we don't want to join the E-mail group if the Jersey isn't going to feature "GET REKT" on it. We aren't even arguing about its location, we just want it on the Jersey.

Pic related, you will notice the lack of (You)
>>
>>955472

More evidence that potential buyers who want "GET REKT" on their jersey are going to continue being ignored.

It's such a fucking cool kid club, none of your board culture allowed.
>>
>>955472

We do this every jersey thread, put Get Rekt on the design!
>>
>>955521
Then don't rely on someone else to wipe your shitty ass for you. Rather than complain get your fucking act together and set up your own fucking jersery with your own fucking choices on it. Holy fucking shit you still riding with fucking training wheels or something?

Shit nigga. Sort it out.
>>
>>955526

No, we just won't buy this shit jersey. The jersey represents community and you are cutting us out of the community by pretending this isn't:

1) something users want

2) something users are willing to pay for
>>
File: 1461379292108.jpg (12 KB, 286x509) Image search: [Google]
1461379292108.jpg
12 KB, 286x509
>>955536
>Majority of the community says they don't want get rekt in their jersey in a democratic vote.
>Autist starts crying because he wants his get rekt and says this isnt democratic.
>>
why cant you just have two jersey designs

if you have ten customers, and five of them want get rekt, five dont, you're only going to sell five jerseys, so don't say its because of minimum order quantities and you need all ten people to pick one jersey, its not happening and you might as well scrap the whole thing
so why not just make two jerseys and more money
>>
File: deaea9a846.jpg (243 KB, 1405x607) Image search: [Google]
deaea9a846.jpg
243 KB, 1405x607
To whoever is running this:

The Gen 1.1 has been a "thing" now for at least 2 years now. Stop making the same mistakes. I honestly want this come into fruition but learn from the past.

Gen 1 was good, Gen 2 was an ok clusterfuck and Gen 3 was the best.
>>
>>955550
Pretty cuck behavior the shinkansen joke isn't even funny

Forced meme
>>
>>955564
Have there actually been people who bought the real jerseys?

I only started lurking since about 2011 soo
>>
File: its_unanimously_decided.png (564 KB, 2500x1932) Image search: [Google]
its_unanimously_decided.png
564 KB, 2500x1932
>>955568

Yeah. Were you in the thread? I believe we had record (or close to) record numbers for US sales. It was around 30 something units I believe.

The messed up part was the company that we were with promised to provide international shipping but couldn't deliver so a lot of people were left out.
>>
>>955571
I like this design.
>>
>>955583
Me too. Easy to understand by everyone. Just looks cute, maybe something you'd wear with your kid or friend. As opposed to OP's design, which looks like something worn by a lonely faggot obsessed with passing everyone he sees.
>>
File: 02327d9006.jpg (274 KB, 1500x670) Image search: [Google]
02327d9006.jpg
274 KB, 1500x670
>>955583
>>955584

Thanks guys. That particular design was also available during the gen 3 release. Somewhere around 5-8 people bought it. I really wanted to see pics of someone wearing it. :(
>>
>>955586
Another run? I'd buy one, looks great
>>
>>955567
>Forever Shinkansen
>forced
>being this new
>>
>>955586
>09:44:27
You don't have one? Can you take a pic of yourself in the one you bought?
>>
I sent out another email today, check your emails. I'm going to be talking to Podium next week about getting our jerseys designed and setting up an online store. ETA for having jerseys in-hand is June or July.

Reminder to send an email to njersey AT hush DOT com if you want a jersey.
>>
>>955586
I don't hate this. I'm not going to buy it, but I don't hate it.
>>
>>955746

No.
>>
I want to make a MAGA jersey, how hard would this be?
>>
>>955892
try killing yourself
>>
>>955584
yea, I wanted to get one of these and especially a Bepsi (I want a full Bepsi kit desu wa yo), but I was broke as fuck. Hoping for another run now that I'm less broke.
>>
File: terrfic.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
terrfic.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>>956006
Nice one
>>
>>956006
Nice one
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.