[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't /n/iggers crushing the sport of cycling like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: nota514-e1310406157109.jpg (75 KB, 630x330) Image search: [Google]
nota514-e1310406157109.jpg
75 KB, 630x330
Why aren't /n/iggers crushing the sport of cycling like they do running?
>>
>>959659
You referring to east africans? That's kind of a freak thing due to one ethnic group that happens to have long legs and also happens to live at high altitudes, as it happens long legs isn't necessarily a huge advantage for cycling, plus running is free, a crabbon fred machine is not. But poverty is a motivator, so if you have a million bucks to spare you could probably start your very own cyclist farm in the country of Africa and recruit the race of negroid people for the finest cyclists who may or may not be pygmies

PS you're doing that amerifat thing where a continent is a country, stop it.
>>
>>959659
Long legs are good for bikes so some africans could be potential cycling beasts, but I think bikes are expensive and need some infraestructure, so white people have that advantage. I think there is an newish african team that promotes cycling on Africa, I have seen them last year in the vuelta and Tour?.

The same thing happens with south america, but at least they are starting to get better and many good riders come from there, being small and surrounded by mountains makes great climbers.
>>
>>959659
Because they are too poor for a bike, even a shitbike to train on with and their streets are ruined like Dresden
>>
Because it's much more than just mashing the pedals, it requires strategy and team work, whereas running is just that.
>>
>>959659
Easy, you have to work really really hard to be good. Harder than any other sport probably. Niggers don't like to work, so there you go.
>>
>>959663
>in the country of Africa
>PS you're doing that amerifat thing where a continent is a country, stop it.

Are you literally talking to yourself? The OP didn't mention any country or anything lmfao.
>>
>>959724

Not that guy

It was subtle. The fast runners thing is limited to east Africans, mostly Kenyans. OP was equivalent to a post like "why aren't all white people good at $sport like they're good at hockey"
>>
>>959731
Go to hell with your stupid witch hunt. OP's question is perfectly fine.
>>
>>959757
I'll add to this and even go so far as to say it's perfectly politically correct, too.
>>
>>959757
Lighten up /pol/, the white race isn't going to be wiped out because of a stupid joke on a Vietnamese water buffalo forum
>>
>>959659
because you have to have your own bike to compete, not a stolen one
>>
>>959765
I've seen people race on stolen bikes plenty of times. Most of them were white.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 280x400
>>959757
>getting this mad at that comment
>being this full neckbeard
>that small dick insecurity
>not even on /b/
>mfw
>>
>>959731
>why aren't all white people good at $sport like they're good at hockey
because they don't dope
>>
>>959659
Their sport is stealing bikes not racing them
>>
road biking requires decently maintained roads to practice on and at some point a reasonably light bike

and it possibly isn't as popular like cricket or running even.

which ties into last point: no money in it, actually a sinkhole for money as many know

just my guesses
>>
>>959859
Sort of like how it helps to have access to a pool to be a good swimmer
>>
>>959659
>implying /n/iggers are good at running
I have never encountered a single /n/igger runner. I, for one, suck at running.
>>
>>959867
>riding along a bike path, kinda slow around 15-16 mph just taking it easy
>come across a gentleman of color running very fast about half a mile ahead of me on the straight
>catch up to him
>decide to coast behind him while we round a blind corner
>check my computer
>dude is holding 12mph
>we were at least 5 miles from any parking area or housing
>pass by him and know there is no way I will ever be able to run as fast as he can
>oh well thats why I bike
>>
>>959886
This might be too simple to even point out, but this isn't a very good story anon.
>>
>>959886
OP said /n/iggers not niggers, there is a difference you stupid fuck. Let me lay it out for you clearly you absolute fucktard incompetent fuckass
>/n/igger: Someone who browses and posts on the 4chan imageboard called /n/
>Black man: Man with dark brown or black skin
>Nigger: Black man with nigger tendencies (such as murder, theft, assault, and rape)
Get it now, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT? I am a /n/igger but not a nigger or a black man.
>>
>>959890
Of course that's what he meant *wink wink*
>>
>>959889
greentext was less typing and just got the point across right away

>>959890
hey sperglord how ya doing? are you gonna freak out and slash your wrists tonight?
>>
>>959895
faggot
>>959898
faggot
>>
>>959807
Sounds like someone's projecting a bit
>>
>>959867
Um, what?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_athletics#Men
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_metres#All-time_top_25_men
>>
>>959947
Find a single person on one of those lists who browses /n/ you fucking dumbass.
>>
File: 1405828937795.jpg (37 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
1405828937795.jpg
37 KB, 338x450
>>959950
Wat?
>>
>>959960
Read this post (again)
>>959890
>>
>>959664
MTN - Qhebeka was the team but now it's Dimension Data - Qhebeka (but Qhebeka isnt as big of a partner)
>>
>>959910
Reading comprehension! Do you have it muthafucka?!
>>
>>959988
Oh, okay,, I get it now.
Just kidding, you're retarded.
>>
>>960105
So you still don't get it, and I'm the one who's retarded?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.