[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help mu..... what is this glass breaks meme??? ive been seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_mw8pn3vQMT1qchrogo1_250.gif (979 KB, 250x137) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw8pn3vQMT1qchrogo1_250.gif
979 KB, 250x137
help mu..... what is this glass breaks meme??? ive been seeing it all over the place, along with this guys face attached and lot of "eeeeeee" posts..... what does it mean? you guys are my last hope. even my girl friend has been joking about glass breaking and making those noises like a frog.

help.
>>
>>60396410
its not your fault
>>
YOU NEED TO VIBRATE HIGHER SO YOU CAN CAPTURE THE OPENNING OF THE PORTAL THAT CONNECTS THIS WORLD OF 3D TO THE NEXT WORLD OF 4D AND 5DS
>>
>>60396410
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
>>60396489
>>60396488
>>60396466

i dont understand
>>
>>60396410
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>>
>>60396410
It's the beginning to Inanimate Sensation.
Hence the EEEEEEEEEE meme
The *glass breaks * meme is You Might Think He Loves You For....
>>
>>60396488
You need to vibrate higher so you can capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D
>>
>>60396511

ok

so why is my girlfriend saying it and why is everybody posting it
>>
>>60396533

Death Grips. If your GF actually does listen to them like you say, she's a keeper.
>>
>>60396511
>It's the beginning to Inanimate Sensation.
>Hence the EEEEEEEEEE meme
no
It is specifically about the synth after the glass shattering sound on YMTHLY...
>>
Death Grips are shit, just like everything you faggots listen to.

Oooooohhhh, you're so obscure! Congratulations!

Get a job, get off your computer, and join the real world. If you're lucky out here you'll get to turn on the radio once in a while in the car on the way to work and hear the new Katy Perry song. If you're lucky.

Walk down the street and ask the first twenty people you see if they've ever heard of this artist.

Fucking hipsters. "My music is so obscure that i call relatively obscure music mainstream!" Wow! You must be so enlightened compared to all those plebs out there. Clearly you're so much smarter and better than them!

You claim that these bands aren't obscure because they're old news in your little clique of people who are "so hip" to music, and that you so readily move onto the next new thing because nobody else had heard of it. You do this in hopes that it becomes popular so you can say "I had that EP before they were big, but they've changed and now they suck." You really are better than everyone else out there. You got me.

I come from the real world. Of adults. Where people aren't so concerned about their anonymous online image that they let an entire album play through on last.fm so people don't think they're a pleb. Where people just listen to consumable radio music when it's on, and aren't trying to outdo each other with obscurity so that they can feel superior.

You people create an internet culture that you think is more "cutting-edge" to make yourselves feel superior to more popular opinions, whether it's in music or in the image-board you post music on. I'm surprised there aren't people here claiming that 4chan is passe and looking for more obscure boards to become a part of. That way, they're one of the select few who "gets it" while all those other drones are just doing what their told.
>>
>>60396533
Idk ask your girlfriend. She probably;y likes them.
They're referring to Death Grips.
>>
File: austin.jpg (498 KB, 1212x1696) Image search: [Google]
austin.jpg
498 KB, 1212x1696
Jabronies.
>>
File: ehehehe.png (448 KB, 475x502) Image search: [Google]
ehehehe.png
448 KB, 475x502
>>60396511
being this new
>
>>
>>60396566
considering that DG music is in commercials and TV shows, I would say this pasta is outdated already. They are essentially mainstream
>>
File: 8 bit kek.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
8 bit kek.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>>60396566
this pasta never gets old
>>
>>60396571

so let me get this straight, the meme is referring to stone cold steve austin and not death grips???
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.