[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Albums you should tell girls that you like so you can get P U N A N I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: thA01QQI0U.jpg (14 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
thA01QQI0U.jpg
14 KB, 299x299
Albums you should tell girls that you like so you can get P U N A N I
>>
>>64722972
wheatus - wheatus
>>
File: DS2_by_Future.jpg (23 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
DS2_by_Future.jpg
23 KB, 280x280
>>64722972
>>
>>64722972
Not albums but
Panic! at the Disco
Florence and the Machine
Fallout Boy
Twenty One Pilots
idk basically anything mainstream that girls for whatever reason view as not being mainstream or being rebellious. Not true for all girls because obviously there are girl metalheads, /mu/tants, etc but for the average girl shit like that probably works. If you can find out what their favorite artists are and then bring it up in convo you're golden.

I namedropped Marina and the diamonds to a girl and I've been close friends with her since. Shit works.
>>
>>64723646
I can't even pretend to enjoy Marina
>>
>>64723750
sounds like a personal problem
>>
Leonard Cohen helped me get laid once
>>
>>64724128
But I can get down to Charli XCX or Florence, something about Sharmina just makes me want to cover my ears. It's strategic, I can sort of pretend to enjoy some stuff from The 1975
>>
>>64724200
Charli XCX's EP was great. Florence is not overly poppy so I can get into it. My friend also likes Florence a LOT. Marina I do like, unironically, but it took time for her to grow on me. Electra Heart is her most poppy album and probably her most popular which gives her a bad rep if you don't understand it's a parody of pop music or listen past the singles.
>>
>>64724276
>if you don't understand it's a parody
dear lord
>>
Death cab for cutie in general
>>
>>64724276
True Romance from Charli is in my opinion a new classic. Has that throwback tumblr vibe.
>>
>>64724310
It is. She's also explicitly stated her regrets about the album being co-written and produced by so many people, and her first and third albums are nothing like it really.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.