[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do rock and metal fans refuse to listen to anything that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: autismhandsigns.jpg (4 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
autismhandsigns.jpg
4 KB, 235x214
Why do rock and metal fans refuse to listen to anything that does not have a guitar?
>>
>>64648173
I'm a rock fan that regularly listens to electronic and hip-hop music that doesn't feature a guitar
>>
Not me. I listen to rock, death metal, black metal as well as kpop, I love Nicki Minaj's Pink Reloaded album, Taylor Swift's Speak Now.

Also some electronical stuff is good (considering I listen to industrial metal).

The best Kpop artists are SNSD, T ARA - the way their songs are made electronically with beats sounds so good such as this song:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SSlq9qTMBPs [Open]

Also this rock song by SNSD is one of my favs live:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2jLHr89CX6E [Open]
The metal guitar solo half way was so unexpecting when I first heard it.

Obviously KPOP composers are fans of metal such as Exo K's Mama song which sounds like numetal:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc3__KmrlnU [Open]
>>
Because you can play guitar while getting head and pussy
>>
honestly feel bad for those kind of people

i know a lot of people who just listen to 70s/80s rock and metal and every time i try to show them something else they immediately dismiss it because they don't hear "real instruments"

their loss desu
>>
File: orion.jpg (49 KB, 457x584) Image search: [Google]
orion.jpg
49 KB, 457x584
But I also listen to industrial music and eurobeat. Those don't normally have guitars in them.
>>
>>64648173
I'm a huge metalhead. I'll listen to anything that involves playing actual instruments, like classical music. I used to play piano and guitar so I naturally like music based around those instruments.
>>
i like electronic music with guitar
>>
>>64651767
You mean like Sigue Sigue Sputnik?
>>
>>64648173
Metal is the genre that got me into music and it's still the genre that i listen the most but my favorite instrument is the oboe and i prefer the electronic era of ULVER

More seriously, the "real instrument" syndrome i guess

>>64651767
yeee
>>
>>64651785
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bHawonohls

like this

i never heard of the people you mentioned desu
>>
>>64651829
Also i've no idea why i typed Ulver in all caps disregard that
>>
itt:

>op makes a point
>everyone replies "nah not me"
>not discussing the phenomenon itself
>>
i listen to every genre except rap
>>
>>64652451
youre the kind of person op described i bet
>>
>>64648625
>The best Kpop artists
pleb confirmed
>>
>>64648173
That's quite a generalisation you've made there. Yeah sure, there are some people that are so autistic they only enjoy a certain style of music but you have that in every genre.
>>
Maybe this goes for normies, but this also goes both ways.
I met people who despise "guitar" music and only like dance music, I'd say even more than the way around.

>>64651449
Do you hang out with a bunch of 16 year olds?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.