[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hire someone to speed up a song from 1972 >hire five people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>hire someone to speed up a song from 1972
>hire five people to write your lyrics for you
>make millions
>>
>hire five people
four

he didn't hire himself
>>
>>64573410
Fuck it's 1 am and my brain's dead. Four people it is.
>>
>>64573397
>wah
>more unneeded whining
>beating dead horses
>getting upset of petty shit

Stop being a faggot advent teen, go listen to Deathconsciousness and cry me a fucking river.

You act like people don't work better in teams, you act like your favorite band didn't have a producer, engineer or a each other to bounce ideas off of each other.

Drake has a team but he at the end of the way is the talent, get over it stop whining cause you're not talented.
>>
>>64573451
Triggered drake fans always deliver.
>>
>>64573451
>Drake has a team but he at the end of the way is the talent
You mean he's the investor with enough capital to bring the talent together.
>>
>>64573451
>Thinks an artist's integrity qualifies as "petty shit"
>Thinks Drake has talent (yet still needs to hire writers)
>le "you're just jealous!!!!" meme

Get outta here with that shit boy.
>>
>>64574272
What's wrong with that ?
>>
>>64574414
The part where you credit him as the talent, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>64573397
You do know that the artists who wrote the original song that was sampled also get writing credits for the new song as well, right?
>>
>>64573451
lmao make this the new pasta
>>
>>64573397
Also if it's so easy then you do it stupid
>>
>>64573451
wew lad
>>
>>64573451
>You act like people don't work better in teams

CHADS OUT
>>
>>64573397
Hotline Bling is great just because it got people to notice the original.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.