[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Always Strive and Prosper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Cover.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
have you listened to a$ap ferg's new album? I just finished the whole thing right now and i honestly felt like falling asleep on every track besides let it bang and beautiful people
>>
>>64258740
I totally agree, it's pretty meh. Maybe it'll grow on me, idk, but as for now it's kinda boring. But Trap Lord didn't click with me on first three listens as well.
>>
>>64258740
yeah really disappointing

enjoyed
>psycho
>let it bang
>new level
>let you go
>grandma

eh
>rebirth
>hungry hams
>I love you

NIGGA WTF ARE YOU DOING
>STRIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>yammy gang
>swipe life
>uzi gang
>beautiful people
>world is mine
>THE BREEZY PHONE CALL TRACK WTF!!!?!?

5/10
>>
Man I really liked Trap Lord and was so hyped for this, but it's just no more than a 6/10 at best. I don't know what he was thinking with the 20 second skits, that didn't contribute to anything at all.It actually didn't feel like an album, rather a few tracks just slapped together. The songs with the singing and autotune are just straight up bad and the guests outshine him most the time. Had some decent songs like psycho, let it bang, swipe life, new level, but none of them were better than anything on Trap Lord. I heard he was more into fashion now so this just didn't feel like a passionate project and it does not live up to the name of the whole mob.
>>
Ferg has low energy. In the sense that he does not have IT, he wouldn't have broken out on his own, his sound is unique in the most mediocre way possible. He's not bad but he's mos def not good either. I can't imagine what a die hard Ferg fan would look like I can with artists like Rocky and Thug. Shabba is goat tho.
>>
>>64258740
I heard it earlier & ehhh. Kinda disappointed. Strive, iirc, straight up sounds like some shit Flo Rida would make. Can't get behind that one track at all.
>>
already want to turn it off three tracks in
>>
I like it but I honestly expected a little more

>>64261998
Let it bang till beautiful people is the best part of the album imo. The intro was trash and I didn't really like Skrillex's production on hungry ham.

Also the cover is really uninspired. Even the TLOP cover wasn't this lazy.
>>
Damn Let You Go is beautiful. Probably my favorite track off this
>>
>>64258740
its trash all of Adollar signAP is
they peaked at Long Live which even that was garbage
>>
File: AtLongLastASAPCover.jpg (506 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
AtLongLastASAPCover.jpg
506 KB, 1500x1500
>>64263910
>rocky
>trash
I mean a.l.l.a. wasn't great but it had a few good tracks here and there (LPFJ2, everyday, holy ghost)
>>
wtf this shit is great
this thread is misleading lmao
>>
>that intro

the fuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.