[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me make an acoustic /mu/ album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
I need help writing lyrics for songs for a /mu/ album I have been wanting to make, but I am having trouble writing anything good. This is a basic list of songs I had in mind:

/mu/: The White Album

1. Start with the Greeks
2. >
3. damn...
4. Patrician
5. Pleb
6. Like the Romans
7. Lavren (completed)
8. Here's Your (you)
9. Tell Me More
10. Hell be fine

Imagine yourself contributing to such a heartwarming and worthwhile project, guys. Be my lyrical spiritual individual. If you would also like to offer any musical ideas or song title ideas or general advice please feel free.

You can email me stuff at [email protected] anytime too. I will probably make another thread like this in the future as well.

Thanks.

Example of a song I've written using someone else's lyrics: https://soundcloud.com/4chan-guitar-whore/lavren
Example of a song I've written myself for /mu/: https://soundcloud.com/4chan-guitar-whore/good-morning-gitmo
>>
bump dos
>>
prepare for some heavy shit
"Hell Be Fine"

the raindrops fall and i feel no guilt
not much i could have done
the world blurs by like the bright blue sky
you're not the only one

i wonder if i could think past
the present i have bled
in this illusion we call life
we must pray for our dead

i once sang tunes to the radio
the notes have all run out
if we are all connected beings
why don't we share our doubts?

magicians in their jet black coats
who flee when they've done wrong
the citizens whom cry their trails
and think their souls are strong

(chorus)
and yet you're fine
you think you're just alright
i'll tell you all's not right
with you. (x2)
>>
>>64245827
was looking for something perhaps a bit more memey but hey I'm a give this a shot for the next half hour maybe. brb
>>
>>64246162
sorry mang, trying to test out my songwriting skills. tapping into my inner edgelord, i guess.
>>
>>64246209
we all get like that sometimes mane. don't be sorry. i appreciate you tryin to help me out here. this one's for you nigga:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s02epi05XkIn
>>
>>64246467
this is actually really good! you're a really good singer, and your guitar is pretty good too. this thread definitely deserves more attention.
>>
>>64246787
thank you my dude <3
>>
This is pretty cringey but I'm trying to avoid writing a paper so I'll throw down some equally cringey struggle rap for you to use

incoming
>>
>>64246885
i agree, but thats sorta what i was going for.
to OP- if that's not what you want, you can edit the lyrics as much as you need.
>>
>>64246922
well id basically be rememeing the whole thing entirely if I did that, which I can't really do. but if you come up with something dank do let me know senpai
>>
I revised it. This time, i tried to actually do a thing. constructive criticism?

A brand new day, and a brand new end
Not much i could have done
The world blurs by like the dark night sky
That is brightened by the sun

I wonder if i could think past
The present in my head
On this white canvas we call life
We paint it black and red

(chorus)

and then the rest of the song, w/ another chorus at the end
>>
>>64247306
this is painfully undank my anonymous amigo. the people want the may mays. long boi, longer boi, etc
>>
>>64247373
hear me out famalan- what i was thinking is that we sneak one song with some effort put into it (even if it's minimal effort), so, when the person listening hears the album, their first reaction would be "wow, this is actually alright!" and then, it descends into the maymays.
>>
>>64247453
Well my plan for the whole album is to deceitfully sing seriously using lyrics that scream meme, so it's already like a 11 on the sneaky scale, you feel me?
>>
>>64247501
i've changed my mind. this is genius, writing lyrics for "Start with the Greeks" right now
>>
very early version of "start with the greeks":

Civilizations created from dust
With grass as far as you can see
But look a bit closer, because that’s not grass
The Greeks really legalized weed

Soon you will realize this theory is true
I know that it might sound insane
The reason the Greeks were artistically skilled
Was because they smoked Mary Jane

Four Hundred Twenty the blazing is real
every time the greeks smoke the kush
The romans, they aint got no shit on my niggz
I let the flames burn like George Bush
>>
File: 1445903551536.png (2 MB, 2000x1317) Image search: [Google]
1445903551536.png
2 MB, 2000x1317
>>64247752
Now we are getting somewhere anon! I can feel that bnm blazing in my lungs this very minute. I will copy this and work on it later if you choose not to make any changes with it.

I am currently working on pic related for tell me more. I think I will just directly sing quotes from this.
>>
>>64247917
it's beautiful
>>
>>64247917
>>64247975
Here's what I got so far:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kuNtImlc2o

Lowkey
I hate a lot of the people
Who listen to my music.
They’re mostly entitled white men
Who casually use words like that.
If you come to my shows
And say something even relatively in the same sphere
As that word
I will fight you.

I wish you motherfuckers
Lost your infatuation with me
After Fantano said I suck.
Honestly
I don’t make music
For you and your friends.
I make music about how
People like you and your friends
Are the source of galactic anxiety.

I am not the same as you.
I don’t think messages like this
Are charming or funny.
Fuck you.
>>
one little bump before beddie bye

(if you want to send me lyrics and shit: [email protected])
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.