[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The clash? More like The Trash! Am I right fellas!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 624x420
The clash?

More like The Trash! Am I right fellas!?
>>
The Beatles?

More like The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved! Am i right fellas!?
>>
>>64065818
You're right. They're atrocious. Their first album is possibly the worst album i ever heard.
>>
>>64066041
spotted the white male
>>
>>64065846
way to immediately kill the thread
>>
>>64066234
i am but i don't know how it's relevant aside from the sjw meme.
>>
They said that we were trash, but the name is Crass not Clash
>>
>>64066041
Bit harsh, there's like two goodies among the filth
>>
>>64066041
You must listen to nothing but GOAT-tier music all day long 24/7 if that's the worst album you've ever heard. The Clash's debut album is fucking great.
>>
>>64067007
>punk apologist
>>
>>64066291
usa and janie jones? they're pretty mediocre.
>>
>>64065818
>hey giuse dese black peoples are like really not treated well
>let us gib dem somthing back to their community
>t.hippie woody (you can trust me, my dad was an african ambassador)
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 333x333
>>64066041
>Their first album is possibly the worst album i ever heard
>>
>>64068015
and? prove me wrong, peasant.
>>
>>64068209
How the hell is their debut that bad to you?
>>
>>64068318
>2 minute 3 chord 4/4 verse-chorus songs
>bass tone clashes with everything else in the mix especially the tiny drums
>atrocious drumming
>the only track that stands out from the snooze-inducing mass is a needlessly stretched out reggae number that exposes just how bad the drumming actually is
not to mention
>1 2 3 4 muh rebellion
>>
>>64066277
Just joshing lad. But yeah your opinion is cancer
>>
>>64068522
>>
>>64068566
She looks pretty cute desu
>>
yup, right.
>>
>>64066041
you probably haven't listened to London Calling yet.
>>
>>64068658
I've only heard the title track (obviously) and Guns of Brixton. The title track wasn't as bad as the stuff from the debut. Is it worse?
>>
>>64068701
it's about twice as long, do i need to say more.
>>
>>64068790
anything that tops Brixton on the scale of cringe?
>>
>>64068821
i don't remember well, listening to the whole thing was kind of traumatic.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.