[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best in-ear headphones for price/sound+durability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2252-1.jpg (21 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
2252-1.jpg
21 KB, 500x429
What's the best in-ear headphones for price/sound+durability
>inb4 in-ear shitter
it's for when im in public
>>
Unless you're paying ridiculous amounts durability is hard to find, just get Sony or sennheiser in ears at a price you're comfortable paying
>>
>>63896802
I personally like the M6s. They're the kind of headphones that were designed to be worn wrapped around your ear. I prefer that orientation because the cord tucks nicely behind my glasses.

http://www.meeaudio.com/m6pro/
>>
>>63896880
It comes packaged with 2 sets of headphone cords. I personally use the one with inline controls, not for convenience, but because the headphone jack on my laptop is fucked up and I find that any time I wear any kind of headphones without inline controls that tracks not only randomly pause but also skip.

But if you don't have that problem just use whichever one works best. The one with inline controls has a volume slider that is independent from and doesn't change the volume of your computer or phone, or at least not when I used it.
>>
>>63896877
any specifics I should pay attention to?

>>63896880
These look nice and are about the top i'm willing to pay for some headphones right now since i've never bought any high quality in-ear headphones so im a bit resistant. Do these have to coil around your ear or is it jsut free form and its designed to? Not a fan of them going around your ear
>>
Go for Final Audio/Astrotec/Kz/Sony/FA
>>
>>63896941
I've been playing around with my earbuds for a bit to see if I could answer your question, and the answer is yes. It really depends on which earbud you attach to which wire. I personally don't think they fit quite as well as they do when worn coiled around the ear, but it definitely works. Feels like regular earbuds to me.
>>
Xiamoi Piston V3
>>
>>63897036
I think im gonna get these but before I do, how is the duration on these for you? Cause i generally just buy shitty $10-$20 headphones every ~3 months due to them breaking or just getting worn out and these seem nice and come with an extra cable and goodies right off the bat so they seem like they'll last awhile. Looking on their store they have stand alone cables for a decent price if they break which seems nice but a bit worrying that those are there because it seems people are buying new cables often enough for those to be there.
The ability to take apart the parts and buy the replacement one seems nice but might not be worth it if im spending more overall on these than another pair that lasts longer for more
>>
>>63897072
this, or their new set that i forget the name of.
>>
>>63897084
I swear to god my dog fucking tried to eat them, and he was going at it for a good 20 minutes. They still sound as good as they did when I got them in late December.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.