[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roskilde 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: roskilde-2016.jpg (245 KB, 600x310) Image search: [Google]
roskilde-2016.jpg
245 KB, 600x310
Recommendations, good acts, bands etc?
>>
Grimes spiller, men hun er ikke så god
>>
LCD Soundsystem, New Order, At the Drive-In, Kvelertak, Ghost, James Blake, Savages, Sleep, BadBadNotGood, Destroyer. Maybe Slayer, but the crowd might be full of fatsos with patchy beards and baldspots.
>>
>>63849962
fuck mand, skal meme live fra koncerten. Det bliver sygt!
Syrian National Orchestra w/ Damon Albarn is obligatory, but here's a list of (somewhat) lesser-known acts I'm personally going to see:
>Blick Bassy (chill-as-fuck African music)
>Choir of Young Believers (Danish electronic)
>Júníus Meyvant (Icelandic popfolk)
>Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats (heavy psych)
>S!VAS (Danish rap/trap)
>Stormzy (English grime)
>The Entrepeneurs (Danish noise rock)
>Sleaford Mods (English minimalist industrial rap)

THere's a ton of acts I haven't heard yet, go check everything out for yourself (and I mean everything) or just wander around and pop in to a random concert - that's what Roskilde is all about
>>
>>63849962
>>63851222
lol flot dansk

>>63849916
here's the artists that i'm def planning to see at the festival (besides the obvious ones, like neil young, lcd soundsystem, etc, you know, the actual headliners):

PJ Harvey
Anna Von Hausswolff
Badbadnotgood
Bisse
Blaue Blume
Blood Orange
Choir of Young Believers
Destroyer
Liss
Soho Rezanejad
First Hate

all solid artists/groups imo
>>
>>63851286
Tak broder, har ovet mig hele livet :^)
Har lige sat BadBadNotGood på, det er mega fedt. Det er sgu lige roget på listen!

Anyone with good Roskilde stories?

>>63849916
btw OP, if you haven't been before, do yourself a favor and camp/be there in the warm-up days
>>
Danske /mu/tanter, det er sgu ikke noget man ser hver dag...
>>
>>63851386
haha dejligt jo! og fedt med BBNG, synes også det er en sindssyg bookning

and yeah agreed about the warm-up days. and although it might sound shitty, being the "runner" and having to run through the camping area searching for a spot is such an adrenaline rush

>>63851436
god stemning jo
>>
>>63847740
Do yourself a favor and see Gramatik. I saw him live and it was the best show I've been too.
>>
Udover dem der er blevet nævnt ser jeg frem til Anderson. Paak og Freddie Gibbs. Forhåbentligt spiller Gibbs en masse fra Piñata
>>
>>63851436
>>63851494
Hvor mange gange har I været på ros? Og grineren historier? Fyrer en selv til at starte
>RF15, warm-up days
>going home to my own tent in a bathrobe at 9 am, pretty wasted from the night before
>two dudes with a wagon full of beer stop me
>they're already drunk and force me to chug a beer due to my bathrobe and walk of shame
>they're hyped as fuck, telling me about "rockstar tuesday"
>since it's tuesday and there's only 1 day of drinking left before the music starts, they have to be drunk all day
>ask me if I wanna join
>politely tell them that it's monday, not tuesday
>they just look back and forth between me and each other, trying to comprehend what I'm saying
>suddenly they simultaneously begin to yell "ONE MORE DAY, ONE MORE DAY!" as they hug me
>after they calm down, we chug another beer and they run off into the drunk, beer-filled distance
>>
the friday is honestly almost primavera sound stacked so can't really pass that up but other than that there's not enough artists per day to warrant camping out for a week which sucks because i like roskilde but i need the jams man
>>
>>63851955
camping is almost half the fun dude
>>
>>63851744
hahaha god historie jo ! i år bliver min tredje, så er ikke helt rutineret endnu, men det er stadigvæk sommerens hojdepunkt
>my friend sitting in the toilets at the festival
>he's drunk
>the stench is so bad that he literally so bad he pukes all over himself

>>63851955
you think? i dont think the line-up is absolutely insane but i think it's diverse enough and spread decently throughout the days that i'm definitely camping the whole week. but i would've probably regardless of how the line-up looked cause i like the whole festival experience and all
>>
>>63851955
if i where to go though i'd see:
wednesay: action bronson / syrian orchestra w damon albarn / vince staples
thursday: kvelertak / savages / blood orange / destroyer / courtney barnett / ho99o9
friday: young neil / young thug / tame impala / mac demarco / car seat headrest / anderson paak / cloin stetson & sara nüfield + more
saturday: lcd / mö / new order
>>
>>63852094
Har været der 7-8 år nu, men har stadig ikke vænnet mig til toiletterne. Bor i Roskilde og gik engang hjem kl 5 om morgenen for at slippe for at skide derude.

>my friend had a night shift last year
>him and the leader of that night shift had to check the toilets
>they open a toilet door to the sight of our young, bright generation and a smell straight out of India
>a guy with his pants down around his ancles, who had passed out while shitting
>before that, however, he had managed to puke all over himself and the toilet as well
>the team leader manages to call paramedics to take care of the dude before slamming the door and running off, leaving my friend with the pooke guy
>he came back a changed man the next morning
>>
>>63852571
det fatter jeg virkelig godt, det er også det værste, især fordi de konstant mangler toiletpapir jo

grinern historie, oplevede virkelig også nogle skore ting det forste år, jeg var der hvor jeg også var frivillig !
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.