[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRL meeting with /mu/sicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: too scared to do it.jpg (53 KB, 770x839) Image search: [Google]
too scared to do it.jpg
53 KB, 770x839
ITT: Stories from anyone who has interacted with any even semi-popular musician of any sort

Mine:
>September 2012
>Rhode Island
>A$AP Rocky, Danny Brown, Schoolboy Q tour
>Show ends, about an hour later, most people are gone, midnight, streets empty
>Walking back to my car alone
>See Danny sitting way down the street alone, smoking, staring off into space by himself
>Approach him
>Plan to say how much I loved his set that night and his work
>Get about 10 feet from him before he notices me
>I smile and say "Hey..."
>He looks at me, suddenly looks totally panicked, literally jumps up and bolts into a dark, empty alley
>:(
>>
I gave Avicci the stinkeye in a hotel lobby once.
>>
>>63628207
I saw shaq at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
BBQ CHICKEN ERNEH
>>
File: qTT8cUK.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
qTT8cUK.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>63628352

fug, forgot to post inb4 L.A. grocery store copypoopsta :[
>>
I made eye contact with Brian Wilson back in like 2013 in Anaheim. He stared right through me and I felt really sad. Even the happy Beach Boys songs make me sad knowing how bad Brian has gotten in his age.
>>
>>63628352
Hey! Funny. Same thing happened to me, but with Flying Lotus!
>>
File: IMG_0233.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>63628207
met lil b after his shown in town,
proceeded to tell him how he influenced me to stop doing drunks and drinking, based speech was so great someone filmed it and this dude that took this picture told me how great it was, kissed him on the cheek and got him to sign my vans....now i live with a guy that went to high school with him..based
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2687x3356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2687x3356
>>63628813
i met lil b in a similar situation

he took my water bottle and blessed it. he turned it into holy water and put it on his fingers and lightly pressed me and my friends foreheads. he healed us

based
>>
File: IMG_3149.jpg (128 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3149.jpg
128 KB, 900x1600
>>63628892
then i met freddie gibbs and told him how gangsta he was and tried too hard to look hard in this photo....odd future carnival 2014
>>
File: Me n Avey.jpg (3 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
Me n Avey.jpg
3 MB, 1836x3264
Met Avey Tare after the Chicago show. Saw Geo come out a bit earlier but he was preoccupied with things. Basically just told him it was my first time seeing them live and I enjoyed it a lot. He asked me my name and then I said some more shit about how I love his music. I kind of wish I would've taken a conversation over a picture and an album signing, but I'm seeing em again in Sioux Falls in October so hopefully I can meet him again, as well as Panda and Geo.
>>
File: IMG_3216.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3216.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
unlike you nerds i actually met Flying Lotus
>>
>>63628813
Saving this for future cringe threads on /fa/
>>
>>63629113
ha thanks
this was three years ago
>>
>>63629132

Ignore him. You look like a chill dude. I would definitely smoke a blunt with you.
>>
>>63628207
that wasn't Danny it was just a crackhead

we have plenty of them in prov
>>
File: IMG_1624.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1624.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
lmao thanks man, but i don't smoke anymore. maybe a beer or something?

but yes, I use to be a /mu/head peep the t-shirt guys
>>
>>63628813
>>63628932
>>63629012
>>63629063
>>63629294

Why would you post your pictures on 4chan?
>>
>>63629645
who even gives a shit this isn't /b/ he's not gonna get raped lol
>>
I met Bruce Springsteen's guitarist
>>
>>63629737
lmao
>>
>>63629777
bruce springsteen is a guitarist
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.