[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I was a cool, attractive kid that can get away with trite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: a1499650541_16.jpg (47 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a1499650541_16.jpg
47 KB, 700x700
I wish I was a cool, attractive kid that can get away with trite music like this.

>Is music dead?

I'm a bitter and depressed ugly guy.
>>
>>63717246
Trust me, you never want to change who you are. I asked a succubus to turn me female once, biggest mistake I ever made.

A few years ago, I did the summoning ritual and asked to be turned into an attractive woman. At the time, I thought it would be worth it.

The succubus arrived, heard my wish, and then touched my dick once. That was all it took.

First, you feel the heat - and I mean heat - compelling you to touch yourself. You think you're going to fap once, maybe twice and it'll be over but then you just keep going because the heat is not going to stop until you've willingly milked out every last drop of cum. Let me tell you that after the first time, I got so overstimulated that I thought I was going to die - but oh no, she won't let you. She watches and waits, collecting the cum to feed from.

Once she's eaten her fill, that's when the changes start. Was it a thrill to feel my skin turning soft, to watch breasts sprout from my chest? Sure.. until you realize what she's doing to you. My breasts are almost as big as my head, and my ass so soft and round that anything but silk feels like sandpaper against my skin. No surgeon's knife will ever make them smaller - she proved it when she tried to drive a steak knife through my chest, only for it to bounce off like rubber.

Then there's the orientation changes. I used to be a straight male, and now.. I can't even really tell you what I am, other than a voracious lesbian. I can't even THINK about breasts without soaking my underwear with my own juices, and once the lust takes hold nothing short of full-on sex is going to stop it.

So is it worth it? That's up to you to decide - but don't fall for the same trap I did. Set up a rock-solid contract first.
>>
>>63717246
who the fuck are these cucks?
is this tranny music?
>>
>>63717246
they're so beautiful <3
>>
>>63717282
They're attractive. Probably really smart. Get pussy or boipussy. Have monies. Travel.

Everything in life.
>>
>>63717358
But they don't have you :)
>>
>>63717265
Dang, hows life been treating you since?
>>
>>63717386
awshucks ;_;
>>
>>63717431
Pretty good. Me and my girlfriend just fucked a few minutes ago
>>
>>63718100
i hid your post, faggot
>>
File: fletch.jpg (63 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
fletch.jpg
63 KB, 1080x1080
>>63717358
Fletcher has a gf tho :( I followed them from Anaheim to LAX and they were kissing for like 5 minutes before saying goodbye :(
>>
>>63717246
The Garden are good though, check any live video of them and try tell me they're not talented musicians with at least some originality
>>
>>63717280
The Garden. They make shit-tier noise punk with drums and bass
>>63718564
The band is DFA1979 and Lightning Bolt blended to shit. Listen to either of those bands and you hear talent.
>>
>>63718564
They're talented, but hearing their albums all their songs get stale and old. It's just a style more than communicating ideas.

Maybe I'm jelly. full disclosure
>>
>>63717246
you suck
>>
>>63718650
All bands are a product of influences, claiming someone sounds like a blend of x and y is a bullshit copout
>>
>>63718693
Yeah, they're not geniuses, I don't think they're music will be remembered forever or anything, but I saw them open for warpaint when I had no idea who they were and was pretty impressed. They're more than just 2 pretty boys is what i'm saying
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KA6wfRQgSk
>>
>>63718726
That doesn't change my opinion of their music. They still suck.
>>
>>63718523
that's kind of creepy of you

are you autistic?
>>
>>63719072
No

He mouthed 'I love you' to me at their gig. I think we will be together in this life or the next
>>
>>63719208
>or the next
are you threatening me?
>>
>>63717246
I'm with you, there's a recent crop of bands that seem like they were originally formed for a Celine or YSL ad and then decided, fuck it, we might as well bang out a record.
>>
>>63719868
i wonder how successful as a career can this be for them

if they're able to live off of it and buy normal things like house car food etc
>>
I've seen those guys live three times now. Their music kinda blows but seeing them live is an incredible experience.
>>
They have a lot of potential. One of the more interesting bands around right now desu.
Most of their new album was filler, but they were pretty killer live.
>>
>>63720568
their dad was in a punk band and introduced them to stuff like killing joke when they where kids. they were already well off and i imagine they can definitely live off the tours they go on and the modeling gigs they do
>>
>>63722135
so jelly

i'm struggling to buy a car with $2k i have and i only eat 1 meal a day

crippling socialanxiety and depression and my folks and family are always yelling at me

all i want in life is to play music for a living and have a gf/wife
>>
>>63722264
me too man. for now ill just get wasted and dream
>>
>>63717265
*unzips dick*
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.