[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drake is literally the worst thing to happen to music It amazes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (823 KB, 1597x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
823 KB, 1597x2048
Drake is literally the worst thing to happen to music

It amazes me people think he's poetic or deep

His voice is pretty bland and unoriginal, too
>>
Drake was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped him sign to Cash Money, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Drake, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his years as a heroin addict and long after his appearances on fashion magazine covers had become a thing of the distant past. According to Fields, Drake once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Drake performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations
>>
>>63685493
those beats though ! and better-than-average flow
>>
>>63685493
Name one mainstream hip hop artist currently better than Drake not named Kendrick Lamar

I'll give you some time
>>
>>63685942
Daddy Thugger
>>
>>63685942
depends on what you mean by better and mainstream

to start;
kanye west
>>
drake has made some pretty good tracks but that These Days cover was awful lmao
>>
>>63686080
BTFO
>>
>>63685711
But drake is both jewish, and mixed race.
>>
File: it_s_pasta.jpg (106 KB, 861x1300) Image search: [Google]
it_s_pasta.jpg
106 KB, 861x1300
>>63687142
>>
The 80's invasion of image and consumerism infused into all music and pushed by major record labels is the worst thing to happen to music. The old people are right when they say MTV killed music.
>>
>>63685942
ASAP Rocky. And he's not even that great.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.