[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOAT record. Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
GOAT record. Discuss.
>>
arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheadsarrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheadsarrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheadsarrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheadsarrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheadsarrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheadsarrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheadsarrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheadsarrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheadsarrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheadsarrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheadsarrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads arrowheads
>>
>>63557795
>>
>>63557862
we meme because we like the album

what else is there to say about it at this point? Bring something up to discuss
>>
>>63557892

Who here has read the booklet that comes with the vinyl? I haven't gotten all the way throught it but i've been thinking about taking some scans and posting some.

Also the second half is far superior to the first
>Waiting For Black Metal Records To Come In The Mail
>Holy Fucking Shit: 40,000
>Deep Deep
>I Don't Love
>Earthmover
>>
>>63557963
I love this album but have never listened to the second disc
>>
>>63557963
Please do, I'd really appreciate it.
My favourite tracks are Hunter and A Quick One...
>>
>>63557990
Why? That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>63558016
I think there's a passage that specificly talks about the hunter story but i haven't read it yet. Might post pics within the next couple days.
>>
>>63557990
??? ???
>>
So I'm stuck in this shitty city that I hate. My wife is in her last semester of graduate school and I quit my shitty job to be around the house taking care of stuff, pets, cooking, cleaning, etc., as she makes her way through the last 8 weeks or so before we move home. I have no friends here and now that I'm not working I have no real social interaction besides my wife, who I love, but it's still just not enough. I spend a lot of time driving around in my car running errands. And for the last month the first two discs in my 6 disc changer in the car has been Deathconsciousness. I don't know. I haven't found anything that fits this place in my life any better. I only got into HANL a few months ago but this record has really become the soundtrack to this chapter of my existence. I read the booklet and I've been listening to Giles Corey as well, which hasn't clicked as fully but I do like quite a bit, and I read the Giles Corey booklet as well (and enjoyed it very very very much, even more than the Deathconsciousness booklet). I think that these guys are really onto something and are really doing stuff with music that I wish I was doing. I'm at this place in my life where I kinda quit making art after doing so almost constantly for over ten years, writing music constantly, etc. and it's been pushing me towards wanting to work again.

Thanks, Dan and Tim.
>>
>>63558097
Have you heard Black Wing? That's one of Dan's projects that came out last year. What kind of music did you make? I'm trying to learn how to play and record instruments right now.
>>
>>63557613
My favourite track is Hunter, especially the guitar laden crescendo, however my main gripe with this album is the percussion. I just for some reason find some of the tracks with the DUN DUN drumming in kind of annoying.
>>
>>63557963
>not reading the booklet as quick as possible
it's a fantastic read, you should finish it as fast as possible
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.