[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Kanye's wife has accidentally proven there exists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: R O A S T E D.png (237 KB, 917x328) Image search: [Google]
R O A S T E D.png
237 KB, 917x328
Now that Kanye's wife has accidentally proven there exists absolutely no evidence that Taylor ever signed off on the line "I made that bitch famous," how's he going to recover?

Like yeah, we all were shocked at first by the big Kim "gotcha," but anybody who examines the situation for more than thirty seconds is going to see she's practicing the same race-baiting, public manipulating tactics of her father. We now all know that Taylor signed off on an EARLIER version of the song Famous, not the current one with the objectionable line, which is why Kim choked when she was asked to prove it

I hope nobody here was stupid enough to blindly believe whatever fucking Kim Kardashian told them to think. I think a lot of people just don't want to admit to themselves that Kanye is a mentally unstable misogynist bully who harasses women if they don't want to have sex with him
>>
obama pregant again?!?!
justin bieber cut's off his own penis with scissors!?!!
read more buy purchasing this lovely tabloid
>>
take your celebrity shit out of here
>>
>>66504566
dude kanye will only catch some momentary flack about this and then he'll be on to his next ridiculous endeavor. she should be mad though, doubt she said he could depict her naked, doubt any of them did.
>>
>>66504566
you could be discovering new music or studying music theory or learning a new instrument but you choose to type out paragraphs dedicated to mind numbingly boring pop music "drama" (quotations because this is all planned by them for publicity)

kanye is literally getting head from taylor right now scrolling through this thread giggling like a chimp
>>
>>66504566
Was the word "bitch" originally the thing Taylor had a problem with? I thought she'd previously complained about the rest of the line (that it was shown she was told about)and that's what people were pissed about.
Anyone know where she originally talked about the line?
>>
What are you talking about? Taylor keeps backpedaling on what she's actually offended with the more Kimye are revealing. She's gotten BTFOd by Kim at every point.
>>
She referenced both lines.
>And you know, if people ask me about it I think it would be great for me to be like, 'Look, he called me and told me the line before it came out. Like, jokes on you guys, We’re fine.' You guys want to call this a feud; you want to call this throwing shade but, you know, right after the song comes out I'm going to be on a Grammy red carpet and they're going to ask me about it and I'll be like, 'He called me.' … It's awesome that you're so outspoken about this and be like, 'Yeah, she does. It made her famous.' It's more provocative to say 'might still have sex' because…

You're right in claiming that Kanye never used the term bitch during the call but what's the problem here? If it's misogyny or sexism then why did she agree to the "still have sex" line? If it's claiming. If it's the fame thing then why did she say she was cool with him claiming he made her famous? Is bitch just her trigger word? Why does she have a video of her lip syncing to Backseat Freestyle?
>>
>>66504646
There are so many ways it could have gone down.

According to the phone call thing, Taylor and Kanye talked about the "might still have sex" line, and she was fine with it.

It seems she didn't know about the "bitch" part, which is what upset her.

Did Kanye purposefully leave that line out? I don't think he did. Kim touched on the fact that Kanye wrote a whole song about her, referring to Kim as a bitch. He probably didn't think the line was insensitive or offensive, as the word bitch is used so much in rap.
>>
File: weiner.jpg (9 KB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
weiner.jpg
9 KB, 320x245
>>66504566
>come hang out with me and my kids in our woods
>>
>>66504852
>If it's the fame thing then why did she say she was cool with him claiming he made her famous?
She didn't, that was one of Kim's lies that got exposed when she was unable to provide evidence of her signing off on that line despite recording the call. Please read the OP before replying to the thread
>>
>>66505000
>'He called me.' … It's awesome that you're so outspoken about this and be like, 'Yeah, she does. It made her famous.' It's more provocative to say 'might still have sex' because…

>Yeah, I mean – I don't think anyone would listen to that and be like oh that’s a real diss she must be crying. It's just, you've gotta tell the story the way that it happened to you and the way that you experienced it. Like, you honestly didn't know who I was before that. It doesn't matter that I sold seven million of that album before you did that which is what happened – you didn't know who I was before that. It's fine.
Straight from her mouth. Sorry, fampai. She knew about the "made her famous" line.
>>
>Another Taylor is a snek and everybody is on damage control episode
I wonder if we'll get a full season of just this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.