[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a piece of shit with aspergers that just lost my shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Smog - Julius Caesar.jpg (196 KB, 1407x1400) Image search: [Google]
Smog - Julius Caesar.jpg
196 KB, 1407x1400
I'm a piece of shit with aspergers that just lost my shitty job because I was too slow and I want to fucking die, what do I listen to
Make me feel worse and make fun of me because I fucking deserve it
>>
you okay?
>>
>>66499839
nah
not gonna do anything rash because I'm too big a pussy but I gotta be miserable now
>>
>>66499826
maybe stop posting on mu, stop wallowing in self pity and work on yourself
>>
there are jobs where you can be slow you know
>>
>>66499924
working on myself is all I ever try to do and I'm worse because of it
>>
>>66499924
This, OP! You can make it if you really try!
>>
>>66499999
like what? I'm only doing minimum wage shit right now but this kind of bullshit makes me feel like I'm not good enough for anything.
>>66500040
heh thanks
>>
die
>>
>>66499826
SunnO))) (it took all the night to believe)
>>
File: Slowcore_sadcore.jpg (759 KB, 2200x1500) Image search: [Google]
Slowcore_sadcore.jpg
759 KB, 2200x1500
>>66499887
Sorry to hear that OP, I don't know much about your situation but I hope it gets better. Listen to some sadcore and take a random pick off this chart. If my opinion matters, I suggest Hearts of Pain by Idaho, The Going Away Present by Lowercase, Lowrcase by Bluetile Lounge, and The White Birch by Codeine. Not all might fit the mood but they're all very good.
>>
>>66499826
If you really need to talk about something man, and you don't have anyone to talk to, we can get a hold of eachother somehow if you need, anon.

Anyway, I've been in the same sort of situations and I always only listened to sad music during them. Joy division, have a nice life, Bauhaus, crywank, shit like that. But I've discovered you shouldn't do that, listen to stuff that makes you feel good, it actually helps a ton. I started listening to Tonetta, loveless, tame impala, Mac Demarco, fleet foxes, etc, and felt way better.
>>
>>66500382
I'll probably be good I guess, I get insanely nervous talking one on one to other people too, thanks though
How do I not be cynical to the "happier" music? I love some happy music but I'm kind of a music snob sometimes, like I've never been too big on music that conveys emotion straightforwardly like Tame Impala or Mac Demarco, I'm a musician so I always focus on songwriting aspects. Obviously this is all just me but I feel like I'd get over-analytically picky if I listen to music that isn't something that pushes me, if that makes any sense?
I know that's a million redundant words, sorry, thanks man
>>66500357
I definitely dig slowcore, I'll keep those in mind, thanks
>>
>>66499826
life's a piece of shit family
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBST71OOyrU
>>
>>66499999
Nice quints
>>
>>66501344
sorry dude, and thanks
Portraits of Past are awesome, also
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.