[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you go to discuss music when you get tired of the insufferable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 3dIWe.jpg (59 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
3dIWe.jpg
59 KB, 500x373
Where do you go to discuss music when you get tired of the insufferable children on here?

It's not a great deal better but I sometimes find what.cd's forums fairly engaging.
>>
>>66498956
/mu/
>>
>>66498956
4chan's /mu/
>>
/mu/ is the only good place to talk about music on the internet. All other chans are slow and have dull taste. Reddit is slow and impossible to have conversations on. Obscure forums are all circlejerks where you usually have to kiss ass to have a place.
>>
>>66498956
the music board on 4chan
>>
>>66498956
mostly /mu/
>>
>>66498956
r/indieheads
r/hiphopheads
r/lewronggeneration
>>
Record stores with a friend or maybe talk to the guy working the register.
>>
Find people in real life with good taste.
>>
I came here because two friends on Twitter came here. We recommend music to each other, and we talk to each other on Twitter about music we like. Outside that, my music tastes are too diverse to have any actual music friend, and I am very socially withdrawn anyway.
>>
Not telling you as you're an insufferable child and you'll follow me.
>>
>>66499148
This is the only acceptable answer and that is a 100x harder than even finding a good thread on this board. Know a few people with reasonable taste in music but then they have shitty taste biases also.
>>
>>66499022
There's nothing better than a circlejerk
>>
friends
>>
>>66499838
What are those?
>>
>>66498956
wcd and rym is the only other places. /mu/ is trash.
>>
Whats so cool about discussing music? what I really want is recs, and /mu/ does a good job at that when you self moderate and use filters and search for sharethreads.
>>
>>66500026
What is the point of discussing music anyway?

>I've heard [album]
>[album] is good. It reminds me of [other album]
>Cool! You should check out [artist] btw
>Thank you!

Sounds gay and boring. No thank you. I'll stick with my memes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.