[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: shit.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
holy shit
>>
Its weird how on Kanye's album he is kind of bowing down to him but he ended up surpassing him imo
>>
>>66497836
surprisingly accurate

the album literally is "holy" shit
>>
>>66497877
i mean yeah, months before his first big release he should want to give one of the best verses of his career.

but as an artist he has a long way to go before being on kanye's level
>>
dude church lmao
>>
>>66497906
surpassing TLOP I mean
>>
>>66498217
yeah that's a tough one for me too. my first 3 listens of Coloring Book I loved, first of TLOP i was meh. now it's the opposite, I think TLOP had hidden genius and Coloring Book just seems like a hodge podge of weak features and shoddy songwriting with some good vibes thrown in
>>
>>66497836
why did you post this? why are there pop rap threads being posted on this board? what the fuck happened to /mu/?
>>
File: MOTY.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MOTY.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
I genuinely liked this better
>>
>>66498883
same
>>
>>66497906
True. Until he makes game changers like 808s or Yeezus, he still not at that level. Lyrically, yes he surpasses Kanye by a mile.
>>
One of the bigger disappointments of this year
>>
>>66497836
I know right? I slept on the lil nigga for a few years but picked this album up the other day and was impressed.
>>
>>66497836
>holy
well they are talking about God, but it's just a bunch of dumb niggers so...
>shit
yes that mostly describes what I heard.
>>
>>66498197
yeah the whole 'God' this is pretty ironic.
>>
Much better than Acid Rap
>>
>>66498883
same

Chance 3 was easily he was worse tape out of 3. Him and Vic Mensa really fell off 2bh
>>
Itt: angsty, lonely atheist teens
>>
>>66499474
Kys. Musicians that find God lose their talent. See Dave Mustaine.
>>
File: 664345632342.jpg (62 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
664345632342.jpg
62 KB, 480x480
Superior album in every way comin thru..
>>
>>66499540
Because they shake off worldy bullshit like secular music that has no meaning whatsoever, and move closer to God's purity instead of musical poison.
>>
>>66497836
oh holy shit fits it alright
>>
>>66497877
it's weird how his first verse on kanye's album is the greatest thing to ever happen to rap and then his album is super mediocre
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.