[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it suppose to sound like *that*?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: free.jpg (134 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
free.jpg
134 KB, 560x560
Is it suppose to sound like *that*?
>>
>>66496853
Recordings were very expensive in those days. Jazz wasn't a top priority in the 60s either.
>>
>>66496853

like what?
>>
>>66496853
yeah its a deconstruction of jazz music theory
>>
>>66496853
JAZZY!
>>
>>66497481
Like absolute horse shit
>>
>>66497728

pleb
>>
>>66497795
How about I slam your faggot head against the pavement you shittaste having idiot
>>
>>66497837

OW THE EDGE

you must be so cool
>>
>>66497858
jesus christ anon it was just a joke calm down
>>
>>66497837
>Not knowing Pavement is overrated
Holy shit you are a pleb
>>
>>66497837
>claming people to have shit taste
>because he didn't like coleman's record

omg im laffin at you're live
>>
Is there any free jazz that's more or less relaxed and structured like Daikanjyo or is it mostly people having seizures while blowing a saxophone?
>>
>>66497728
Yes, it's called avant garde. It's about doing something different then everyone else and evolving music.
>>
>>66497874
I love you man
>>
>>66499627
Nah that was the guy that didn't like coleman
>>
>>66499697
>Daikanjyo
>free jazz
u wot

idk try somebody from ecm like john surman or shit
>>
>>66499827
I meant that more relating to the overall mood.
Like with bass, drum, piano, guitar and shit instead of a gangrape of brass.
>>
>>66499827
>>66499898
>>66499697
Try Dave Holland - Conference of the Birds and Sonny Sharrock - Ask the Ages for some great "free-r" jazz with more structure
>>
It better be free, cause I ain't paying for that garbage !!
>>
>>66499944
Thank you famiglietti
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.