[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was that nonsense?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Prodigy-The_Day_Is_My_Enemy.jpg (164 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Prodigy-The_Day_Is_My_Enemy.jpg
164 KB, 400x400
What the fuck was that nonsense?
>>
it's a little fox
>>
The worst album by an aging dance band that can't decide whether they want to be rave revivalists or electro-punks.
>>
...at least we got this out of it
fuck knows why Paula Temple was bought on for a remix though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IQHJgUI9V4
>>
more like, what was wrong with it?
>>
They've declined steadily since the 90s, but I enjoyed AONO and Invaders Must Die. This, on the other hand, was shite.
>>
reminder that experience is their best album
>>
>>66496393
I like the song with the sleaford mods
>>
>>66498057
Experience and Jilted are god tier. I only wish they'd put Rhythm of Life on Jilted instead of Speedway.
>>
Still haven't sat down or drove with this album yet.

AONO was so thick but repetitive, Invaders was half excellent half meh.

The Prodigy 90s work all floats strong to me, but I'm sure some of that is high school ingrained affection.
>>
>>66499101
>but I'm sure some of that is high school ingrained affection.

Not at all. 90s Prodigy is legitimately fucking brilliant stuff. I hadn't listened to the first three albums in years until the other week.
>>
>>66496393
A very shit album.

The prodigy have three amazing albums and the rest are either ok or pure rubbish.

Music For A Jilted Generation
Fat of the Land
Invaders Must Die

All three of them are fucking amazing.
>>
>>66500086
Guessing you're not into old school breakbeat hardcore. I fucking love Experience.
>>
Experience > MftJG >>>>>>>>>>>>> FotL >>> anything else

Unless you're a molly popping, candy wearing, pardner fratboy of course
>>
AONO took a long time to grow on me, but I'm enjoying it lately. Although Phoenix is pretty shit.
>>
>>66498057
*Experience Expanded
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.