[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dream of becoming a successful artist is slowly slipping away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1401400281576.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1401400281576.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>Dream of becoming a successful artist is slowly slipping away
>>
>>66496034
It was only ever a dream to begin with, Anon. Make music that makes you happy making the happy music.
>>
>>66496034
Welcome to America, the world's dumpster of people.
>>
File: 084.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298 KB, 600x512
>Dream of getting laid from playing guitar is slowly slipping away
>>
File: yeye.jpg (75 KB, 1200x790) Image search: [Google]
yeye.jpg
75 KB, 1200x790
>>66496034
I've quit my dreams of becoming a musician to be a professional Meemer. I specialize in Kanye memes. Don't refer to my line of work as "trolling", I have studied my field for years.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asJ9FNUfQD4&ab_channel=officialmorrissey
>>
>>66496080
what
>>
why successful when being an artist is just as fun with a fuck ton less stress

just make some music and upload it to soundcloud
>>
>>66497494
That's what a lot of popular artists say. They made music expecting nothing, and any success was just a big positive.
>>
File: 1468068474622.jpg (97 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
1468068474622.jpg
97 KB, 527x487
>>66496034
im only 18 and im gonna make it.......

Successful artist to me is not the one that makes shitload of money tho

Its someone who can express emotions well and make something he can be proud of
>>
>>66497774
sounds like youre gonna make really shitty idm
>>
>>66496034
>successful

Found the talentless hack
>>
>>66496034
Dreams are only for having, anon.
>>
>>66496034
>caring about becoming successful
You're making music for the wrong reasons my friend and you will most likely not become successful
>>
>>66497940
>emotions
>idm

Do these really go hand in hand?
>>
>>66497940
Congrats on making the shittiest post I've read all day
>>
>started playing guitar after I got a job
>barely have any time to play even though I practice every day, only find the time to learn new things on weekends
>been playing for about six months now and can only play a few chords and melodies
>realize that it will be months until I can even start learning the songs that made me want to play guitar in first place
>making music is pointless because writing interesting music with just a guitar would probably take a genius
It hurts
>>
>>66496117
>wants to focus on only one meme
>chooses to get blacked and cucked in the process
Way to go cuck!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.