[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if I have tinnitus or I am being paranoid? My hearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: !!!.png (38 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
!!!.png
38 KB, 633x758
How do I know if I have tinnitus or I am being paranoid? My hearing is pretty good.
>>
If you're wondering if you have it, then you have it.
>>
It may just be earwax
>>
Just to elaborate, I remember when I was a child I was in the bathroom and the silence was ringing in my ears, didn't bother me because I though it was something natural, normal. I also remember hearing shuffling at night when I was a child, I used to block all of the lights and sound so it could have been sensory deprivation. Lately I have been very stressful and I read about tinnitus and now I hear it all the time, but it's almost like it's not really there and I am imagining it.

>>66490685
cleaned my ears
>>
>>66490754
>I though it was something natural, normal.
It's not. You're sick. Very, very sick.
>>
>>66490754
You should see a doctor before it's too late
>>
>>66490803
>before
>>
>>66490579

If you have it, you'd surely know. Sit in a room with no noise going whatsover. Close your eyes and focus on your hearing. Can you hear a constant high pitched tone ringing in your ears? Then you have some degree of tinnitus. This is actually fairly normal I think by the time a lot of people reach adulthood they have some ringing just because modern society is quite loud and cus of earbuds and concerts being much louder ect. It's not really an issue unless it gets bad because you often are exposed to loud noises, if this is case then just make sure you use hearing protection
>>
ear-ringing can happen from any pressure change caused by anything from being on a plane to getting good and drunk; if it goes away at all, ever, you don't have tinnitus

you might also be hearing background electronic noise in the event you still have a CRT somewhere
>>
>>66490810
before meaning before going deaf
>>
>>66490803
Too late for what? What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>66490905
>>66490853
The process has already begun. Deaf is inevitable.
>>
>>66490938
This doesn't make sense
>>
>>66490905
A friend of mine had symptoms very similar to yours. They got progressively worse over the course of a month or so and he had to have an operation on his ears to stop him going deaf. His hearing isn't great but the fact that he can still hear is what matters. I suggest you see a doctor before you lose your hearing.
>>
>>66490992
What disease is that? What are the symptoms of?
>>
>>66491079
Plebiness. The symptoms are liking Radiohead, Bjork or Mac Demarco.
>>
>>66490992
>>66490938
>>66490853
It sounds like you are making me even more paranoid.

>>66490820
>if it goes away at all, ever, you don't have tinnitus

I don't hear it right now, but I am pretty sure if I concentrate on it I will until I relax.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.