[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listening to ok computer for the first time. Still on the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ok computer.jpg (503 KB, 1406x1406) Image search: [Google]
ok computer.jpg
503 KB, 1406x1406
Listening to ok computer for the first time. Still on the first track

Ask me anything?

It's ok so far I guess
>>
What's your home address?
>>
>>66490264
How big is your penis in inches?
>>
>>66490264
will you suck my dick?
>>
>>66490264
What's your favourite song on the album?
>>
>>66490264
>listens to Airbag for the first time
>"It's ok so far I guess"

Just stop. You don't deserve this masterpiece.
>>
>>66490264
Get off here and give the album your full attention. It deserves and requires it.
>>
>>66490264
it's an album overrated by suburban sadboys just listen to the bends or something other than radiohead if i am being completely fucking honest with you
>>
>>66490396
Dunno. Haven't put a ruler to it since I was like 14

>>66490407
Nah

>>66490417
Paranoid Android so far, but I'm really just not feeling it as a whole.

>>66490455
Ok, I'll listen to that one next. Whenever that is.

I really don't like Muse and they remind me of them and it's fucking irritating.
>>
How does it feel to fall for the meme and write about it for attention on your taiwanese knitting forum blog?
>>
Are you 14?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.