[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APOLOGIZE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: kanye.jpg (77 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
77 KB, 640x380
APOLOGIZE
>>
If I had a time machine I'd drop this untalented fuckwit in Auschwitz.

>INB4 HEEZ UH GEW WRAPPER

If he hadn't of collabed with Daft Punk he would have been nothing more than another one-hit-wonder of the 2000s.
>>
>>66487318
But I believed him the entire time

Only ignorant waifufags and normies didn't
>>
>>66487318

And the recording

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0S5xRZ2dXED
>>
>>66487348
>If he hadn't of collabed with Daft Punk he would have been nothing more than another one-hit-wonder of the 2000s.
Hopefully bait
>>
>>66487348
idk he made your mum shake her ass with slow jamz so I think he may have had something
>>
>>66487348
>>>/pol/
>>
>>66487348
>daft punk made Ye famous

kek
>>
>>66487365
>not being a waifufag
Regardless I'm a huge tayfag and I still believed him.
>>
>>66487407
Can't you read?

Gold Digger made him famous, but everything after than (But before Stronger) was dogshit.

If Daft Punk hadn't of let him sample their (Inarguably better) song for Stronger, we'd be waxing nostalgic about him like that people do with that "Million Miles" piano song girl.
>>
>>66487497
Yeah and you're wrong

Kanye is where he is now because of Jay-Z not Daft Punk
>>
>>66487497
Go to sleep dad
>>
I'll man up and apologize.
Even though I never doubted you, I apologize to you Ye.
>>
>>66487513
Watch the throne wouldn't have happened if stronger hadn't have pulled Kanye's ass back out the dumpster.
>>
>>66487585
Kanye used to produce to jayz way long before that shitty album, you dumbass
>>
>>66487348
>Jesus Walks
>The New Workout Plan
>Hey Mama
>Gold Digger
>All Falls Down
all of these were before Stronger and were all hits in some way, shape, or form.
Also he was producing rappers' songs and albums way before he started rapping.
>>
>>66487646
Producing and rapping are two different things.

Nobody knew who he was or gave a flying fuck when he was producing.

Nobody would buy something because "that one guy who did that one rap song with that Ray Charles bit in it" produced it.
>>
>>66487738
That's why college dropout happened. In 2004.
>>
>>66487738
he literally won rap album of the year 3 years in a row, he was widely recognized as the best hip-hop artist around before Stronger even came out.
Not to mention that his follow up to Graduation, 808s and Heartbreak had a larger influence on hip hop that anything from before did.
And i'm not even gonna touch on his post 2010 work because there's just too much to discuss
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.