[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
artists that you hate but have to admit make decent music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: cunt.jpg (54 KB, 396x450) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
54 KB, 396x450
artists that you hate but have to admit make decent music
>>
The beatles
>>
>>66480506
Not him for sure
>>
his music sucks and so does he
>>
>>66480506
Fuck off Will
>>
I love nirvana but hate their fan base so I try to avoid them like the plague
>>
>>66480506
Twenty One pilots. I don't like the dude, and I'm not a fan of their vibe, but goddamn are their songs catchy.
>>
>>66480541
>>66480560
>>66480571
>twin fantasy
>bad
>>
>>66480584
that's how they get half of their revenue
>>
>Were people just insulting your work?

>Yeah, it was nasty, in-fighting culture. The music board of 4chan, I owe them something, because that was the first place where my music started getting circulated a lot. But after a certain point it was getting enough circulation on there that people who didn’t like my music thought that it was being circulated way too much. They started throwing my name up and saying that all the Car Seat Headrest posts were from me, that I was just viral-ing it. It frustrated me, because I’ve never posted on that site in my life. It was this inane thing going on while meanwhile actual success was totally eluding me.

moo btfo
>>
>>66480760
You have a link, I'm curious.
>>
>>66480781
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/20/car-seat-headrest-teens-of-denial
>>
>>66480506
Ben Weasel. I saw him preform last night. What a cunt
>>
>>66480527
>British
>from 60's
Can't get into theusical equivalent of the renaissance
>>
>>66480506
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>66480760
fuck off will
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.