[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im gonna download this album which is the better version the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 51sJm0c7DCL.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51sJm0c7DCL.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
im gonna download this album which is the better version the vinyl version or the cd version?
>>
i have both. the cd version is has a bit more stuff on it but i guess i prefer the original.
>>
>>66480226
The vinyl version would take literally infinite petabytes of disk space.

Stick with CD.
>>
flac versio matey
>>
>>66480282
>I listen to the whole album
>I'm still listening to the album now, 3 years later
>I want to get off MR. EFRIMS WILD RIDE
>>
>>66480282
Kek
>>
The car's on fire...
>>
>>66480226
think of the cd as version as an extended but rearranged edition of the vinyl.
the cd version features more material, and nis as comfy and moody as the vinyl version. but the latter, because of being one track shorter, creates an atmosphere a little bit more personal.
sorry for bad mexican
>>
>>66480753
Well put anon. Your Mexican is fine
>>
>>66480226
CD version
>>
I prefer the CD but that's just because I started with the CD. I feel the vinyl ends too soon.
>>
>>66480226
The CD version honestly. The Vinyl is a little more like one solid piece of music though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.