[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meanwhile on bizarro mu...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: bizarro.jpg (110 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
bizarro.jpg
110 KB, 650x365
>meanwhile on bizarro mu...
>>
I'm so glad I picked up some Beats by Dre, the dynamics in them are great.
>>
i love music !
>>
Death Grips are fantastic.
>>
>>66475662
Anthony Fantano is a good music reviewer with valid points.
>>
>>66475662
Hunter Hunt-Hendrix is an actual genius.

I have never felt so moved and elevated by music before.
>>
I'm glad that we can leave all of the excessive shitposting on other boards!
>>
>>66475690
What color my dude? I have classic red
>>
Metal isn't the best music genre ever
>>
another day free of memes, wow
>>
I can't believe that the latest Mark E Smith general thread hasn't hit the bump limit yet.
>>
>>66475738

This topic is a benchmark of OC
>>
Is it me or does this board get progressively better over time?
>>
summer is great
>>
I'm so happy to be here
>>
Pls post your 3x3 charts so I can appreciate them and not just masturbate to my own musical tastes
>>
>>66475662
Guys my girlfriend said yes to my proposal! Music for this feel?
>>
>>66475867

Listen to Britney Spear's debut album. It's ambivalent but poppy at the same time. It's a mature album for a mature moment in life.
>>
I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOU JESUS CHRIST.
>>
>>66475717
fuck off pleb
>>
>>66475662

Frank Zappa is the greatest musician of all time.
>>
I love Bryan Ferry's lead vocals on Islands by King Crimson!
>>
>>66476131
no, cptn beefheart is
>>
>>66476131
>>66476160
i respect both your opinions
>>
Kanye West is a middling pop act
>>
>tfw Detox was worse that niggas on the moon
>>
death grips is cringe tier memerap
>>
>>66475726
In defense of shitposting:

Part of the benefits of an anonymous discussion website is the anonymity anonymity affords us. To explain: Shitposting provides an outlet for us that other sites we go to where we have usernames and karma do not; we can, theoretically, say what we want when we want and not have to worry about reputation and so on. It could be a playground with playground rules. I think it would be beneficial if we utilized this aspect of anonymity, especially on a board where those who post more thoughtful critiques of albums have their tastes vindicated through the rest of us. Shitposting would make the playground more even and give albums that don't have people posting thoughtfully and sensibly about a fair shot at getting some recognition. If we all shitposted we'd end up doing our respective listening in more independent and more interesting ways, assuming we can all tell when one is shitposting. This is why there should be a sarcasm font.
- Geoff
>>
>>66476344
Me too, there is so much music for everyone, while i don't like Zappa or C.Beefheart i love dark and complex stuff like Slipknot and Faith No More, but i recognize all of them have insane talent. Music sure is a wonderful thing. Cheers, my sir.
>>
i'm so glad anthony fantano decided to curb his music reviewing and focus on memes instead. his videos about memes are so funny, and his political insight is sharp and witty as always!
>>
>>66475662
"This board has good taste"
>>
I wonder what Sgt. Pepper would've sounded like, it's too bad the Beatles abandoned it. Oh well, at least we'll always have SMiLe
>>
tfw mods give me trips whenever i ask for trips>
>>
>>66476346
Bad post, this is supposed to be bizzarro /mu/
>>
Hehe guys you are so nice and funny, wish we were friends in real life :(
>>
113 - Up
>>
Alan Vega just gained immortality unsticky this
>>
>>66477282
I respect your opinion and thank you for posting it, but I think you are wrong about two key things.

1. Music appreciation is not a fully subconscious thing. It is intellectualized via knowledge of theory and music history not unlike the other arts. Those who, if they actually are "thoughtful" and "sensible" as you put it, critique albums in a way that convinces other sensible listeners SHOULD have their tastes vindicated through popular support.

2. Shitposting will create an atmosphere where people are thinking ironically and politically about what they listen to. This would be of no benefit to their own tastes and therefore to discussion on this board.
>>
>>66475662
I don't have time to pointlessly argue with you all, perhaps your opinions are as good as mine
>>
This site is Reddit 2.0
>>
>>66477757
and it's a good thing
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.