[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always heard normies talk about pic related >thought he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 9353.jpg (85 KB, 630x839) Image search: [Google]
9353.jpg
85 KB, 630x839
>always heard normies talk about pic related
>thought he was just another meme "best guitarist ever" like Slash
>decide to see why all the hype for this guy
>search him on rym
>think "well he haves a lot of alb-"
>look at the bottom
>theres an expand button
>200+ FUCKING ALBUMS
Okay /mu/ red pill me on this guy. Why does he wear the mask? And the bucket? Is he mentally ill? Is he the Viper of buttrock?
>>
>>66472033
ive heard he went full retard with the albums when his parents died but idk if true
>>
It's not hard to record yourself fucking around on guitar and put it online. I don't really consider that an "album".
>>
>>66472033
He's certainly very talented. His music is decent. Certainly not buttrock, but not fantastic. Just search whatever songs are popular on YouTube or something. I don't really think you'd be missing out on anything by just listening to singles. As far as the mask, I'm pretty sure I heard he's legit autistic and just doesn't like showing his face in front of people.
>>
>>66472033
start with IMO pike 13https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvLSChEP-rY

nah he's cool just feels comfy in mask while performing. alot of his releases are just jam sessions he recorded
>>
>>66473437
Which albums of his would you recommend? And what music are you into? I'm just curious. Thanks.
>>
>>66473437
this
>>
>>66473727
Come on... Why are people even baiting in this kind of threads?
>>
File: Buckethead (1).jpg (42 KB, 813x828) Image search: [Google]
Buckethead (1).jpg
42 KB, 813x828
>>66472033
>Why does he wear the mask?
He's a big guy
>>
>>66476370
does he have marfan syndrome
>>
File: Buckethead.jpg (318 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Buckethead.jpg
318 KB, 1600x1000
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1isXPYZTKI
>>
this nigga got a bucket of fried chicken on his head.
>>
Buckethead can practically play anything.
>>
>>66472033
closest to being immaculate in guitar playing. has an overwhelming range and music theory knowledge. can pull of every technique and playing style perfectly.

best guitar player objectively, amazing musician subjectively.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 339x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 339x800
>>66476370
that's fanalo alaux, there are only 2 pics of buckethead without the mask: pic related and the cover of Pike 13
>>
File: buckethead2.jpg (210 KB, 1306x1122) Image search: [Google]
buckethead2.jpg
210 KB, 1306x1122
dead serious: He wears the mask because he's a nerd.

yes, thats a real picture. It was taken in the deli-creep days, when he was about 20 years old.
>>
File: icrszf.jpg (241 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
icrszf.jpg
241 KB, 953x953
OP, if you're going to listen to any album by this guy, it has to be pic related.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.