[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >listening to a boy band for teenage girls from 50
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Sgtpeppergatefold.jpg (64 KB, 495x320) Image search: [Google]
Sgtpeppergatefold.jpg
64 KB, 495x320
>2016
>listening to a boy band for teenage girls from 50 years ago
The Beatles sucked, just let them pass into history like the Ronettes, the Hollies, the Animals, and other manufactured pop acts of the time.
>>
>>66470636
They're literally the best band ever pre-90s
>>
>>66470660
>actually believing this
Ever heard of, say, the Velvet Underground? Or Faust? Or the Stooges? Or Captain Beefheart? Or anyone other than the Beatles?
>>
>>66470691
>trash taste
>>
>>66470691
kek pleb as fuck
>>
>>66470636
>beatles
>manufactured
kek, you sure know your music history bud!
>>
>>66470747
>loves the best selling musical group of all time
>calls other people plebs
Why is /mu/ in love with the most normie band out there but shit on other mainstream artists?
>>
>>66470636
>>66470691
>>66470796
A real live Scaruffidrone in his natural habitat. Observe, children.
>>
>>66470821
I don't even like Scaruffi
I do like good music, which the Beatles aren't.
Also
>liking saccharine love songs when they're from the 60s but shitting on modern chart pop
It's literally the same shit
>>
>>66470821
I wonder how many kids on here actually think the Beatles are pleb or shit because of that meme article
>>
>>66470862
Surprising since you share so much of his taste.
>>
>>66470636
>visits /mu/ once
>>
>>66470691
>Captain Beefheart
not a band
>>
>>66470932
Well, I suppose it's just a coincidence.
Better than having the same taste as 95% of the planet
>>
>>66470636
>not listening to 60s girl groups and rock groups like the Ronettes, Supremes, Monkees, Beatles, all the time
sorry for your loss
>>
>>66470952
>nitpicking this hard
That's how you know you've won an argument
>>
>>66470796
It's not like everyone here shit's on every mainstream artist. Your acting like /mu/ is one collective mind not that everyone here is an individual entity, that may agree with each other. Some people here love Led Zeppelin, others hate them. I've seen mixed opinions about Jeff Buckley every time his name comes up. Jack White is one of my biggest influences personally but, I've seen him get thrashed a few times too. The same exact thing happens with the more obscure artists that people talk about on here, Grimes is the largest example I can think of.
>>
>>66470691
>Captain Beefheart

OH MY HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.