[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noise is just nu-metal for pseudo-artfags, isn't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mlzxp45MVA1qaoepdo1_1280.jpg (263 KB, 800x1192) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlzxp45MVA1qaoepdo1_1280.jpg
263 KB, 800x1192
Noise is just nu-metal for pseudo-artfags, isn't it?
>>
Not really, even artfags have moved on from noise at this point.
The only types of artfags who still go to noise shows are the gross ones who smell like shit, dress like shit, down one beer can after another and probably have severe emotional issues.
Aside from that, noise gigs mostly attract pseudointellectual metalheads, pseudointellectual punks and people who show up in hopes of there being cheap/free alcohol at the show.
Noise in 2016 is 100% a subculture thing, not much different from metal or punk.

t. dude who used to get dragged to noise shows semi-regularly by other people
>>
>>66458831
Just realized you said PSEUDO-artfags, sorry.
If your definition of a pseudo-artfag bears any resemblance to mine then yeah, I'd say that you are correct.
Trashy "artistic"-college-dropout-slumming-it-on-daddy's-money-style artfag, yeah?
>>
>nu-metal for pseudo-artfags

in terms of emotional content or overall artistic merit?
you're not really wrong in either case thought desu

to admit to being a noise fan in this day and age is to admit to being extremely out of touch with the genuine contemporary avantgarde and admit to being in need of an artist image/persona to latch onto even in styles in which that sort of thing shouldn't really have a place
noise has ran out of things to say or do a long time ago. it's totally safe and empty at this point, just another market.

noise is like avant-garde music for kiddies pretty much
>>
>>66458623
nu-metal is good
>>
>>66458831
ah you're the guy from the /noise/ threads saying noise is irrelevant.

reminder your taste in music is shit and you have no room to talk.
>>
if you're talking posh isolation-tier shit then yeah
>>
>>66458831
>>66459336
can you try again with less buzzwords and namecalling
>>
>>66459431
I don't recall ever posting in /noise/. I don't really care enough about noise to engage with its listener base on here.
>>
>>66459463
>I don't really care enough about noise to engage with its listener base on here.
why make a thread about noise then
>>
>>66459442
I was just laying out my personal experiences. Settle down.
>>
>>66459481
I haven't made this thread. Cool it with the antagonism.
>>
>>66459489
>>66459513
obvious samefag is obvious
>>
>>66459515
Yeah, you wrote that post I responded to in >>66459513 while I was writing >>66459489 so I couldn't have replied to both posts at the same time.
Calm down, spastic. People have the right to not care about things.
>>
not really
https://soundcloud.com/utopianinchswag420/seize-town
>>
>>66459431
>>66459481
>>66459515
>i-i know you! youve invaded my precious /noise/ threads
>WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS THREAD? WHY?!?
S-SAMEFAG! SAMEFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

jesus christ, take your fucking meds
>>
https://soundcloud.com/utopianinchswag420/mohawks-and-wheelchairs
>>
>>66459622
>strawmaning this hard

lmao just fuck off
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.