[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on The Killers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Thoughts on The Killers?
>>
COMING OUT OF MY CAGE AND IVE BEEN DOING JUST FINE
>>
>>66458545
The Who?
>>
>>66458545
They are to alternative rock what Oasis are to British rock - a reasonably well-crafted fake.
>>
>>66458545

>>66458545

Only care about that QT(22/7) vocalist/dancer.

His solo stuff is decent.
>>
They have a few good singles. Other then that tho...
>>
>>66458545
If all of their songs were as good as Mr. brightside and all these things that I’ve done they would be amazing
>>
Hot Fuss 10/10
Sam's Town 8/10
Day and Age 6/10

Never listened to battleborn
>>
>>66458545
Satan's Fingers and The Hospital Bombers are better
>>
>>66458545
Bland pop rock garbage. Their music is so fuckin boring and uninspired that is hard to imagine someone over 16 years old liking that crap.
>>
>>66458545
Were better when Mr Flowers was off the wagon. Then he refound jesus through his LDS roots and their music got really bland and watered down
>>
Bones is a good song.
>>
>>66458545
Genuinely enjoyable pop-rock
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.