[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think about The Ending of Dramamine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
what do you guys think about The Ending of Dramamine?
>>
One of his better tracks for sure
In fact, most of his long songs are among his best
>Anchorite (Love You Very Much)
>Souls
>Boxing Day
>Beach Life-In-Death
>Famous Prophets (Minds)
>Dream: Encounter On Smoke Mountain
>>
>>66456340
Great song on his best album.
>>
one of his best songs if not his best
>>66456432
good taste
>>
>>66456432
Beach Life-in-Death may be one of the greatest songs ever written. wish he would play it live more.
>>
>>66456340
> AND WE FUCK AND ITS NICE ITS NOT A COMPLICATED MESS
>AND MY DOESNT HURT
>AND YOUR DOESNT TELL YOU KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>66456432
>>Dream: Encounter On Smoke Mountain
patrician CSH fan detected.
>>
>>66456432
add on Ballad of the Costa Concordia
>>
>>66456898
what is that song? I can't find it on any of his albums.
>>
>>66457646
its from an unreleased album that was paired with nervous young man called disjecta membra
>>
>>66457782
how does the quality compare to his other stuff?
>>
>>66458311
pretty solid, somewhat overrated by /mu/ because its obscure so they think it is automatically better, but def nervous young man/htlt tier
>>
I really like The Ending of Dramamine (second favorite CSH song after Beach Life-In-Death). The lyrics never fail to give me chills. In my opinion, the instrumental bit at the beginning goes on for just a hair too long. The best part of Car Seat Headrest is Will's lyrics and vocals. While the instrumentals aren't bad per se, they aren't particularly remarkable.
>>
>>66456340
I love Hey Space Cadet and The Ending of Dramamine so much. I like the other tracks on the album but I can't help feeling like its a bunch of good songs sandwiched between 2 incredible songs.
>>
>>66459285
>tfw it's 2016 and I still have no idea what is going on in my life
>>
Hey Space Cadet, Kimochi Warui and America have all been my favourites at some point. I love this album.
>>
>>66456340
I have always been cautious to say this cause I know I'm a big CSH fan, but I think this is probably one of or the best release Will's done. It's really solid and has a lot of variety to it and some great long songs.
>>
>>66456340
does anyone have a link for Disjecta Membra? sucks thats he's not releasing it anymore
>>
>>66460373
its got an upload on youtube, dl link is in the comments
>>
HTLT is still my favorite of his releases, even above Twin Fantasy. A lot of the themes of it feel more relatable, and the synths really add texture to it.
>>
i wonder when will is talking about sex and love if he's talking about girls or boys
>>66460392
thank you!
>>
>>66460566
probably both at different times. I've heard he's bisexual.
>>
>>66460620
person he wants to fuck in Souls was def female
>>
>>66460296

For sure it's great, AND he wrote it AFTER Teens of Denial. Next album could be killer
>>
>>66456450
>>66459285
>>66459984
>album
It's actually an EP. No, I have no idea why.
>>
>>66457068
>these seas are too familiar
fucks me up everytime
>>
File: 1418681496714.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
1418681496714.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>66460890
that whole part where he talks about his bed

fuck
>>
A good Car Seat Headrest thread on /mu/?
Proud of you guys.
>>
>>66462184
probably the first
>>
>>66460775
IIRC it's because it started off as an EP that he was creating as a way to release a song he made, but it gradually turned into a full-length project.
>>
>>66456340
Have you seen the live version at kexp ? its pretty dope
>>
>>66456432
Boxing Day is his best track. Who writes a song that good at 17?

>I know I'm drunk again and I've said enough for the night
>but there's a skin I'd like to steal
>a house to sleep in where I won't have bad dreams
>but I have so much to fear
>get some exercise, get me exorcised
>but do we ever really heal?
>These problems are familiar, these songs that I've been singing
>for God, it feels like years
>>
>>66459399
its time to show them what you can do anon

>WHAT CAN YOU DO, MAN, WHAT CAN YOU DO?
>>
>>66464919
He wrote it at like 15-16 actually. An older version on was available on yt some time ago but I can no longer find it, here have something else from that album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE5Xc68mnpY
>>
>>66465981
that's so cool actually, it's crazy that he could just shit out half-decent songs even when he was still a kid.
>>
>>66456340
>Reply
Not good
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.