[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name an artist with a more obnoxious, pretentious, and musically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Name an artist with a more obnoxious, pretentious, and musically illiterate fanbase

Just try
>>
I'm a fan of his but I rarely post in threads about him

please dont generalize
>>
Radiohead, Tool, 21 Pilots
>>
>>66454774
let's test OP's theory

what's your favorite tv show of all time? favorite film, album, stand up comedian? any of that stuff would help
>>
>>66454799
>Tool
Yup, poppy symphonic metal in general, Evanescence, Nightwish, etc
>>
File: grimeth.jpg (53 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
grimeth.jpg
53 KB, 500x544
pic related
>>
swans
>>
File: 1295940300398.png (238 KB, 668x600) Image search: [Google]
1295940300398.png
238 KB, 668x600
The only thing that can come close to Kanye-drones.
>>
>>66454799
this
fuck tool and 21p fans. obnoxious and loud in telling you that their music is perfect and superior to all other music because "muh alternative," while being literally the exact same as the music they claim to reject.
>>
Death Grips

not memeing btw, I've heard countless /mu/drones praising the autist with the glasses as a "electronic music genius"....without saying exactly why, or how, they think so. Oh and I have also read meme grips fan saying they are great live b/c they do "seamless shows".....
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 599x400
>>66454893
Also
>>
>>66454813
I mostly read generic /lit/core books and watch babbys first art films

not big on the other things
>>
>>66454858
this
tool really is a cancer upon the mind
>>
>>66454734
Anything that this board listens to

everybody on this board is a fucking idiot

[spoiler] not me tho [/spoiler]
>>
>>66454893
same for radiohead fans tbqh
>>
>>66454908
I agree that dg fans are autists but why don't you try getting on stage and playing some zach Hill material for an hour straight you fag
>>
>>66454734
Hopsin
>>
>>66454961
Eh you seem ok. Don't worry.
>>
>>66454734
R.A. The Rugged Man
Immortal Technique
>>66454799
>>66454891
>>66454908
>>66455109
all of these are also way more annoying than Kanye stans
>>
>>66455081
I never said they put up a bad show

but just because you can play a synth live doesn't mean you're a fucking genius
>>
>>66455187
>cherry picking the one member who doesn't actually do anything

go to bed kiddo
>>
>>66455941

that's the point you fucking retard

/mu/ loves to call "the one member who doesn't actually do anything" a genius simply because he can make sikk noisy patches on operator.
>>
The Smiths, Morrissey fans are cool though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.