[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POSH ISOLATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_njxtufjbzz1tsnl5qo3_540.jpg (99 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njxtufjbzz1tsnl5qo3_540.jpg
99 KB, 540x720
Is anybody here into Posh Isolation?
Favorite artists? Favorite albums? Did you ever meet anyone from the scene?
>>
Tumblr garbage
>>
>>66453030
Never heard of it, can you describe its characteristics? I'm hoping it's more than just whiny rich kids
>>
I saw Varg, Puce Mary, and DD the same night. They're awesome live!!
>>
>>66453098
intelligent, nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>66453202
Sounds like my type of music!
>>
>>66453030
Loke Rahbek is a pretty cool guy and all but most of the music on Posh Isolation is pretty boring desu, although I do like pretty much most artists he is friends with, iceage, marching church, dirty beaches etc, and lust for youth is good too. his solo work is alright though
>>
I have a strong distaste for this crew.
The very disposable and superficial music which seems to lean more on (pretty dull for my tastes) visual aesthetics and concepts to dignify it and make up for the lack of long-lasting substance at its core, the curious way in which they seem to jump ship onto the latest "cool" thing every year no matter how related or unrelated to their current output that thing may be and not only cut down on the directions that the label seemed to be moving in up until that point but outright abandon them(aside from whichever projects or releases were successful enough in attracting buzz to be worth keeping around), the weird popstar worship aspect that their audience has brought to the table into fields and genres which were largely immune to that sort of thing before(and which the artists and the label themselves very much seem to be encouraging and playing up), the fashion show aspect of it all, the contrived and affected social media presences, just the whole thing.
It really rubs me the wrong way.
>>
Doing a text post that I will probs delete BUT UGHHH, I am so annoyed I have to do this. JUST TO MAKE FEW THINGS CLEAR

Ok so why are some people sooo offended by this posh isolation “fandom” and people being interested with this scene and the people who are surrounding them? Like many people including myself seems to get lots of hate because of that.

First of all what the fuck this even have to do with other people? I don’t care what are other people “obsessing” over. If I was obsessing over Justin Bieber or Harry Styles everyone would be like “lol” but if I say that I love Loke Rahbek people are telling I am pathetic and Loke would just laugh at me bacause I am a loser and whole Posh Isolation scene would just laugh that I am such a joke.

Like honestly what the hell? I can obsess over Justin Bieber if I want to but I can also obsess over LFY if I want to and that’s my own problem, not anyone else’s and you can go ahead and laugh at this text post I don’t care.

I don’t know people from tumblr orr from the internet and they can think i’m obsessed idiot if they want but I just love their music and yes I love them as people too. BUT they’re not my whole world. I have friends, there is a boy I love way more than Loke or Elias or whoever. I love other bands too. I AM SOO OBSESSED WITH SUPERNATURAL. I love Dane DeHaan. Omg I also love Finnish rock bands I listened in 2005. I was studying photography, now I am working and if you tell me I have no life yesss go ahead. But it doesn’t make me look like an idiot, it makes you one.

People on the internet are not allowed to judge my personality or my life. I do have more life than posh, you haters don’t have to worry!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>66453030
noise lite for tumblr kids
I do love a lot of the stuff but at the same time I find it a bit poseurish
maybe I'm just jealous that I'm not part of something like that and I'm just a sad jaded fuck far away from anything interesting, literally and figuratively

mermaids of jadransko is 10/10, europa dagbog is pretty great, there's a lot of pretty sweet and refreshing music coming out of those guys
>>
A bunch of try hard fag goths, with daddy's money.
>>
posh isolation is insufferable
pc music for the tumblrgoth crowd

>>66453578
is this satire of the typical posh isolation fan or something hahaha
>>
>>66453674
Even as a tumblrgoth myself I wouldn't touch this horseshit with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>66453464
> the curious way in which they seem to jump ship onto the latest "cool" thing every year no matter how related or unrelated to their current output that thing may be and not only cut down on the directions that the label seemed to be moving in up until that point but outright abandon them(aside from whichever projects or releases were successful enough in attracting buzz to be worth keeping around)

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.

>>66453578
lmao
>>
Yankees just don't get it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.