[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm surprised That Poppy isn't a meme on here, con
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: poppy-lowlife.jpg (1 MB, 2392x1232) Image search: [Google]
poppy-lowlife.jpg
1 MB, 2392x1232
I'm surprised That Poppy isn't a meme on here, considering she's a huge troll.

her music is pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY

but she posts these creepy ass videos on youtube and insta, basically parodying pop music and the culture around it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqsntljX0jg

if anything she's just super fucking cute.
>>
>>66450899
lol that baphomet sign right at the start
>>
>>66450899
underrated /mu/fu but the satire is sometimes really heavy handed. she's no ke$ha, thats for sure.
>>
>>66451023
ke$ha doesn't give off strong lynch-ian vibes like she does though, which I love.
>>
satire/parody of modern pop
shes even signed to island records so props for self awareness on their part
>>
>>66450899

>basically parodying pop music and the culture around it.
wow so deep never seen that before

it's an excuse to help her think she's better than any other run-of-the-mill sellout
>>
yeah, the music is pretty decent. Thanks for sharing it
>>
>>66451093
edgyyy
>>
>>66450989
http://illuminatisymbols.info/

everybody come over here and click the baphomet
she's using the occult to try to become as god
>>
>>66450899
10/10
would not hit with a truck
>>
>>66451130
b8
>>
>>66451123
doesn't make it wrong familia
>>
0/10 typical hot plastic girl. literally who gives a fuck? why cant i find a fat woman to lie naked on top of and sink into the fat?
>>
>>66451177
she's barely a sellout at this point. her 1 year old vid hasn't cracked a million views yet, her vevo has less than 50,000 subscribers. she's more of just a weird oddity at this point. no one who unironically likes Ariana Grande has ever heard of That Poppy.
>>
>>66451123
It's a tired concept though. How many times have people used the "deconstruction" trope as a way to pass off run-of-the-mill art as intricate?
>>
>>66450899
7/10, decent song and funny video. Parodying pop music is kind of shooting fish in a barrel though.
>>
How come shes blowing up recently? seen quite a few of threads on her on here recently.
>>
>>66451427
Honestly for all of these reasons:
>>66451251
I have a hard time believing she has die-hard fans that would post her around this much

It's probably a marketing strategy
>>
>>66450899
everybody is sick of parodies and irony.
Music isn't good also. lana del rey,carly rae are 50x better.
she'll probably make some bank off the filthy frank h3h3 OFWGTKA crowd.
shit is avg at best.
>>
blatant shill thread

there's literally nothing special about her or her music, she's an engineered meme.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXQKMjEC8E

This is why she's blowing up. She's a mind controlled puppet created by elite handlers to ironically depict the industry they corrupt
>>
she's 15
>>
>>66451776
Wow. Last-ditch attempt to make her seem interesting by invoking the illuminati meme of the early 2010s.

Pitiful.
>>
>>66451776
I heard about her another way but ok
>>
>>66451427
It's very spookypasta in appeal so it shouldn't be a surprise.
>>
>>66450989
>>66450989
i think its a heart, but i guess thats just what they want us to think.
>>
>>66450899
Nice viral dude. Stop spamming your shit here.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.