[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /mu/, heres a real question. If yall are so counter-culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: OItnWGv.png (62 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
OItnWGv.png
62 KB, 300x200
Okay /mu/, heres a real question. If yall are so counter-culture and independently thinking as you like to believe, why do you all hold such conformative and antiquated notions of women and music? Do you think we can one day have a conversation about women in music that isnt completely informed by misogyny?
>>
my girlfirend thinks my music taste is weird and confusing, her favourite artist is drake. some things arent misogynistic its just the way it is
>>
>>66450677
I know lots of men with similar music taste. Gender had nothing to do with it
>>
what is there to discuss? I'm not misogynistic by any means but it's a hopeless topic, especially on this of all sites.
>>
>>66450658
My beliefs aren't just the opposite of what's commonly held, they just so happen to be. If the majority changed I would be happy.
>>
>>66450658
modern american culture is what's bad, not women inherently.
>>
File: 1468452705804.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468452705804.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>66450658
>/mu/ is one person
>>
>>66450792
this desu
>>
>>66450851
>replied to what he thinks is bait with a pic saying "lets the baits go by"
>>
>>66450749
this
>>
>>66450851
This is always such a non-response it boggles my mind that people keep posting it. Just because one person doesn't agree out of a pool of people doesn't signify that there isn't a majority opinion.
>>
>>66450696
the vast majority of both men and women have simp normie taste but i would say that women more so
>>
>>66450927
Exactly. As if the fact that I seem to see threads everyday about how women cant have "good" taste in music doesnt reflect that many of you on here share similar negative opinions about women
>>
>>66450927
>the majority of /mu/ doesn't like women listening to music
[citation needed]
>>
>>66450973
you're falling for memes and the occasional /pol/ or /r9k/ shitter fampai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.