[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to someone about music irl >we start talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 960x540.jpg (23 KB, 511x540) Image search: [Google]
960x540.jpg
23 KB, 511x540
>talking to someone about music irl
>we start talking about Radiohead
>he says his favorite album is In Rainbows
>I say I prefer Kid A
>his response: "haha OH WOW SOMEBODY GOES ON /MU/!!! In Rainbows is CLEARLY the superior album! Maybe if you didn't spend so much time on /mu/ and would form your own opinion you would see that. You only like Kid A because /mu/ told you to!"

This actually happened.
>>
>This actually happened.
This didn't actually happen did it OP.
>>
No one really talks about this in real life, do they?
>>
File: 564.png (515 KB, 1113x631) Image search: [Google]
564.png
515 KB, 1113x631
>OH WOW SOMEBODY GOES ON MU
>>
>>66442418
To be fair, you do go on /mu/
>>
>>66442418
Well he's right. In Rainbows is better.
>>
He goes on tumblr because In Rainbows is pleb shit for teenage girls whose first exposure to Radiohead was hearing 15 Step in Twilight.
>>
>at university
>someone asks if I like ITAOTS
>nope, never heard of it
>stop talking to them

Never admit to knowledge of NMH. This is how /mu/ tries to find each other in real life.
>>
>>66442418
it didn't happen to you at least because it's pasta
>>
>>66442578
In Rainbows is good, but is definitely worse than Kid A.
>>
>>66442704
this
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 538x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 538x575
I'll take things that never happened for 200 Alex
>>
Did everyone start clapping OP
>>
I have never heard anyone talk about /mu/ IRL. I've actually had /b/tards bring up 4chan before, and I've responded that I pretty much just use /mu/, and they never have any idea that such a board even exists.
>>
well, he's not wrong, is he?
>>
the only time i heard someone saying something about a 4chan board was from /sp/

and even then he said nothing, i just recognized the meme card he took to the game

everyone would be too ashamed to recognize they browse 4chan in public
>>
>>66443141
>>66443178
me and a few friends talk about what boards we go to. I go on /mu/, /trash/, /int/, /lit/, and [s4s], one of them goes on /int/, /toy/, /d/, and [s4s], and the other goes on /mu/, /lit/, and /b/. that being said, we sure as fuck never talk about it to random people, that would just be autistic.
>>
File: 00UGZk-166609684.jpg (99 KB, 515x543) Image search: [Google]
00UGZk-166609684.jpg
99 KB, 515x543
This pasta is shit

please dont ever reproduce
>>
>>66442578
Wrong
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.