[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw had bad date with 7/10 music for this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1464580527195.jpg (50 KB, 960x656) Image search: [Google]
1464580527195.jpg
50 KB, 960x656
>tfw had bad date with 7/10
music for this feel?
>>
never date down.
fuck down, sure.
but never date down.
>>
File: cover.jpg (261 KB, 1597x1600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
261 KB, 1597x1600
I had a bad date a few weeks ago and haven't talked to the girl since. I really like her but idk what to do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtMU8nvZzOs

I think this song is great, but what do I know
>>
>>66439397
Why was it bad?
>>
>>66439289
Mate 7/10 is probably pretty high for him. If he was dating down then he wouldn't need music for the feels.
>>
>>66439397
>idk what to do
Tell you like her and ask if she wants to do something specific with you. If she doesn't respond or blows you off, move on.
>>
>>66439429
She agreed to go to a place that was kinda far away (1 hour drive). 20 minutes into the drive there and I realize this is a bad plan. We barely spoke at all. Neither of us loosen up the entire time and struggle to have a conversation. It was just really boring and a huge waste of time for us both.
>>
>>66439505
>We barely spoke at all. Neither of us loosen up the entire time and struggle to have a conversation. It was just really boring and a huge waste of time for us both.

What do you like about this girl exactly?
>>
>>66439530
She's super cute, athletic, cool hobbies, smart, interesting music taste, and a good attitude.
>>
>>66439591
Have you ever had a proper conversation with her prior to the date?

Maybe you like the idea of her better then what she's actually like.
>>
>>66439758
We did go on a hike together once before and it was fun. We talked a lot about ourselves just getting to know each other. I feel like the second date didn't go as well because neither of us knew what else to talk about.
>>
>>66439815
If you think there's something there then ask her out again, if it was kinda flat the whole time and no spark then cut it loose.

Plenty of dece women out there.
>>
>>66439815
Oh also a good rule of thumb when there isn't a lot to talk about is to just ask her a lot of questions about herself. Then try and find stuff to bounce off her answers with. Hopefully she'd reciprocate that.

I've been in 2 long term relationships (still in the second) and that's basically how I went from dating to relationship. Once you get comfortable it basically just turns into a lot of shit talk.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.