[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt; posers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
itt; posers
>>
>>66438463
No. Go fuck yourself. Kim did nothing wrong, Thurston is the one who decided to stick his dick in crazy. Kim did what any other wife would've fucking done. Kill yourself Montie, you're the most ignorant and gay ass piece of shit to ever grace this fucking planet. Nobody likes you, and your attempts at "trolling" aren't even clever or funny. I would never wish death upon anyone, but I wish it upon you. Fucking kill yourself you shitlord.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x421
>tfw no unpassing tranny gf
>>
>>66438503
wew lad. don't let tripfags get to you, that's what they want
>>
>>66438503
Damn, you salty Kim.
>>
is that david bowies zombie
>>
File: fakeplastictree.png (425 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
fakeplastictree.png
425 KB, 500x679
>>
>>66438463
*posters
>>
>>66438562
It's Taylor Swift

Time really flies huh
>>
[05:12.26]Now I wish I could write you a melody so plain
[05:16.33]That could hold you dear lady from going insane
[05:20.32]That could ease you and cool you and cease the pain
[05:23.98]Of your useless and pointless knowledge
>>
>>66438463
*poseurs
>>
>>66438463
naw bb
shes real
ive seen her solo live
>>
>>66438503
was talking about her music not her as a person or whatever went down between her and thurston

she just sounds so contrived and almost fake. she's a wannabe
>>
>>66438594
https://www.google.com/search?q=define+poseur
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.