[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the peak of pop music? Why is her music so good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: poppy_MED_bright.0[1].jpg (640 KB, 3515x3515) Image search: [Google]
poppy_MED_bright.0[1].jpg
640 KB, 3515x3515
Is this the peak of pop music?

Why is her music so good?
>>
>>66434250
who is this poop troop?
>>
>her music
She doesn't make any music tho
>>
>>66434273
The music she represents then
>>
Closer to peak of satirical music
>>
>>66434250
>cant tell if shes 15 or 25

fuck this pedo shit
>>
I mean I've never heard of this semen bearer so perhaps not? Unless it wasn't meant to be
>>
Her music is unremarkable, her youtube vids are good.
>>
her creepy pasta illuminati videos are fun, shame her music isn't more interesting to match. But I guess the point is to be as generic and unremarkable as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXQKMjEC8E
>>
>>66434372
idk why shes makes such shitty generic music, when her videos are actually interesting with very anti undertones to them
>>
>>66434250
Literally who?
>>
>>66434475
thats the whole point, its essentially an art project to mock how modern labels and businesses set up pop stars and celebrities with no personality and star power
>>
>>66434506
You don't know That Poppy? That Poppy is the best pop artist out there today.
>>
>>66434532
But it doesn't actually sound interesting or a parody in the way pc music is, it's just boring pop music where you have to know the concept beforehand to even get it.
>>
>>66434250
want her to poop on me lads
>>
>>66434250
its literally designed to be as generic and uninteresting as possible.
>>
>>66434250
>Is this the peak of pop music?
no
>>
>>66434532
damn.... it really makes me think.....
>>
>>66435072
yeah but that's the point bro, that's why it's good bro, you just don't get it bro
>>
>>66434250
if i fuck poppy in the mouth will she still be able to say "i'm poppy"

its like chubby bunny but w/ my chubby dicc
>>
>>66434250
>her
>>
>>66436742
wew
>>
why did shitty youtubers have to make her a meme? why do they always have to ruin things that are good by exposing it to their cancerous fanbases?
>>
File: 0006389136_10 (1).jpg (88 KB, 800x843) Image search: [Google]
0006389136_10 (1).jpg
88 KB, 800x843
>>66434273
youre right, she doesn't make music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY

titanic sinclair is the mastermind behind it all. he is the one who directs her whole act, her accent, her aesthetic, everything.

poppy is titanic sinclair's new face. the mask through which he communicates
>>
>>66437449
poppy was cancer to begin with

literally nothing sincere or deep about her stuff.

an extremely affected act. i think what makes it this way is that it seems like she isn't even aware of what shes doing or the messages she is conveying, shes just titanic's marionette. >>66437548

titanic himself is a lot better though.
>>
>>66437584
that's literally the point, dumb ass
>>
>>66437782
the problem is poppy doesn't seem smart/aware enough to understand the irony

but maybe that is also the point

idg kid culture anymore
>>
no, this was the peak.
>>
>>66437548
yeah and mars argo was a qter titanic puppet anyway
>>
>>66434372
Why are people like this?
>>
>>66437584
poppy is an actor not a musician.
why she is wrong for this is beyond me.
try to control your retardation in future posts.
>>
>>66437830
nigga she's a character, and she's not supposed to know she's being played
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.