[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >the high e string of my epíphone les Paúl broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1108x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1108x1280
>be me
>the high e string of my epíphone les Paúl broke the day before going on a trip to Florida
>no biggie justo bring other spare guitar to practice with
>at the hotel tunning my guitar
>e string breaks

FUCK FUCK FUCK ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR I WAS ALL PREPARED TO LEARN A NEW SONG GOD FUCK THIS SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>66434049
>he cant put strings on his guitar

/mu/ everyone
>>
>>66434049
Just kill yourself
Your passion is music
Your music is dead
There's no reason to live now
Go to
Sleep
>>
>>66434049
>>66434049
learn the song on your remaining 5 strings you fucking pussy. slaves were out there making music with one string tied to a shovel and here you're bitching about your guitar with 5 functioning methods of input. bassists manage to get by with 4, honestly kill yourself
>>
>>66434065
I DIDNT FEEL LIKE FUCKING DRIVING ALL THE WAY TO GUITAR CENTER TO GET NEW STRINGS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE ÑFLK REEEEEE
>>
>>66434049
buy new strings dummy
>>
File: 2-Women-Laughing.jpg (32 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
2-Women-Laughing.jpg
32 KB, 300x269
>>66434140
>he gets his strings from guitar center
>>
>>66434140
>guitar center

lmao
>>
millenials
>>
>>66434157
seré else am i supposed to GET them you arrogant fag. Also i got kicked out the closests guitar shop

Filthy normies need TO leave.
>>
>>66434228
Where*
>>
>>66434228
>Also i got kicked out the closests guitar shop
why
>>
Bro, get mental help
>>
>>66434049
It's a sign

Switch to a less boring, less overdone instrument
>>
>>66434049
dude literally just tune all your strings into other random-but-good-sounding notes and jam until you write a song
Quit worrying about reputability and the right way of doing things and just do things
>>
>>66434580
*repeatability
>>
File: guit.jpg (8 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
guit.jpg
8 KB, 267x189
>>66434534

die
>>
File: i am a glowing pepe i am.png (523 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
i am a glowing pepe i am.png
523 KB, 1111x597
I haven't switched strings in over a year and they still sound great.
>>
>>66434769
>filename
kek
>>
Mods, please ban OP.

Respectfully yours,
Anonymous
>>
>>66434254
>>66434254
I shouldnt have mentioned it but wjatever
>be in store with mommy TO buy a beginner guitar
>see epíphone les paul with heritage cherry color
>tell mommy it Looks like the one in that K-on anime the one that Yui plays
>I want
>mommy says ITS too expensive
>"sorry anon but im sure ewee used a beginner guitar too
>NO IT WAS THE FIRST GUITAR IN THE ANIME SHE FUCKING GOT YOU ROASTIE WHORE AND THATS NOT HOW YOU PRONOUNCE YUI
>I Rage
>mommy is scared "oh honey please no"
>make a big poopoo that runs down my pants leg
>it smells like death
>SHE Gives in ANd buys guitar
>aparently never allowed back in
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.