[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was hip hop's answer to bjork
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Missy-Elliott_9343.jpg (51 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Missy-Elliott_9343.jpg
51 KB, 1024x768
This was hip hop's answer to bjork
>>
I guess so yeah.
>>
I'm ok with this
>>
I thought Niggas On The Moon was
>>
>>66432927
yare yare daze
>>
https://youtu.be/MhfHtpyuXsY?t=6m31s

thats not this man.
>>
Missy just doesn't get the credit she deserves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHcyJPTTn9w

WTF was okay, but still not Prime, big boned big booty BBW Missy.
>>
>>66433635
It's getting more and more obvious with each exceedingly dull Timbaland project thay he lost his edge when he lost her. His lack of interesting music videos also proves that Missy's visual was her own.

WTF and Pep Rally were fun but I think these OG's know what they're doing when they fade away willingly. Rap is a young man's game. Whereas you see so many rock/pop stars who overstay their welcome.
>>
>>66433046
it was. op just has brain damage.
>>
>>66432927
literally who?
>>
>>66434939
You need to be 18 or older to post on 4chan
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.