[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music specifically tailored to make you break down into tears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (382 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
image.png
382 KB, 500x439
Music specifically tailored to make you break down into tears
>>
Pic obviously related
>>
File: a moon shaped poo.jpg (72 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
a moon shaped poo.jpg
72 KB, 580x580
>>
>>66431778
>specifically tailored music
>not just music that is enough on its own to be emotionally captivating
This is where cresendocore came from
>>
File: myra.jpg (487 KB, 2744x1829) Image search: [Google]
myra.jpg
487 KB, 2744x1829
The Queen of emotional music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnMaUU-UCGY
>>
>>
>King Crimson - Epitaph
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUaWhZXN08g

Shed some tears to this
>>
Xiu Xiu
>>
>>66431778
Sounds like your asking for contrived try hard stuff that isn't essentially sad
>>
>>66431778
you represent a cancer to this board and to art
>>
>>66431973
>>66432155
You fuccbois know what i mean. Post sad music. Post what YOUR definition of sad music is. I don't care
>>
Slint - Washer
Neil Young - Old Man
>>
>>66432345
Is Fourth Of July not sad?
>>
>>66432365
>you know what i mean.
unfortunately i'm not a mind-reader, so i can only assess what you said. learn to efficiently express yourself so this won't happen next time
>post sad music
>s-poonfeed me!
no. fuck off and leave my board.
>>
>>66432428
>ASS-ess
XD
>>
>>66432428
Kek. What the fuck is this?

>leave my board
>fuck you for discussing music on a music board

Leave the thread if you don't want to post anything. I'm not the only one who wants some sad music, I'm sure.
>>
A Day in the Life of Trees
>>
>>66432428
lol
>>
>>66432566
>I'm not the only one who wants something
"want" it so badly that you're too fucking lazy to try and find appropriate music yourself

see, no one's going to post shit for you, for two reasons:

first, your request in the OP makes it look like you're looking for the sort of contrived, obliviously melodramatic bullshit that most of the people on this board loathe.

second, because you want others to spoonfeed you while you contribute nothing yourself. when other people "want" sad music, they either listen to music they know to be sad, or go looking for (not ASKING for - looking for) sad music, at least that's what they do if they've a sincere, respectable interest in music

you, i don't know what you're doing here, because i can say with absolute certainty that no one's going to help your apathetic, lazy ass

delete this thread

fuck off

and only come back once you've developed some sense of intellectual curiosity or interest in music so you don't need everything delivered to you on a silver fucking platter

you're cancer
>>
File: cabled linear traction.jpg (146 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
cabled linear traction.jpg
146 KB, 1280x1280
hey so i just want to apologize for my conduct in this thread.

i get mad quite easily and often, often to an extent disproportionate to its source

here's an album i consider to be very melancholy

have a good thread
>>
File: 1.jpg (322 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
322 KB, 1280x1280
pic related

>>66432720
>>66432428
this is unty.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.