[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
man this is bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: a0901541014_16.jpg (31 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a0901541014_16.jpg
31 KB, 700x700
man this is bad
>>
you just don't get it
>>
>>66426881
Yes but is it worse than Speeding Bullet to Heaven?
>>
Do you even transcend?
>>
>>66426881
Reminder that in HHH's autistic mythology, Kel Valhaal is a girl.
>>
>>66426921
where do i learn about his mythology?
>>
the singles are good but yee
>>
>>66426881
DO YOU FUCKING GET IT?!?
>>
>>66427409
http://arkwork.org/32_anthropology/
>>
>>66426896
No, that is hands down the worst music I've ever heard. There are bands like the Shaggs who suck but have their own essence. SB2H is so much more god awful because he actually thinks that it was good material
>>
>>66427642
do you think Kel Valhaal is a joke?

Like, maybe he made it mostly shitty on purpose to troll everyone?
I can relate, I once had a small following on deviantart who found my sci-fi shit way cooler than it was, so one day I dropped a diaper fetish drawing in my gallery and everyone who noticed it was confused and scared.
It was very amusing, so I can sort of see HHH doing the equivalent of this with his music but he seems so self-serious I'm having doubts.
>>
>>66426881
Truly awful. You have a better chance of finding quality music in the bandcamp thread lmao.
>>
>>66427719
Kek noice

And no I don't think he is trolling. I think he is just really up his own ass. Definitely some skill required to make this album but I just don't think it works and he overarching philosophy is cringe my to me but I also dislike metal mythos so I'm bias
>>
>>66427907
oh dude don't worry I'm a metalhead, I'm into occult and fantasy shit and even I find his mythology/philosophy laughable
>>
>>66427907
>Kek noice
lurk more you fucking newfag you're making everyone cringe
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 750x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 750x639
>>66428038
You're making me cringe. Like I give a fuck about knowing every autistic meme
>>
It sounds at times like he heard an Ash Koosha record and thought "pfft yeah I can do this"
Im really into the super cacophonous parts though.
All the initial ideas are there and it would be really good if he had someone on board to shape his sounds and stop every synth from bleeding into one another.
>>
>>66427565
fuck this explains nothing. there's no substance here to any of his dumb shit it's like a cosplayer's imaginary friends list.
>>
I thought it was alright
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.