[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of James Blunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1225x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1225x652
What does /mu/ think of James Blunt?
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138 KB, 350x350
That response was a bit blunt.
>>
>>66425536
He's a funny cunt, I gotta give him props for that

I also like that story about him single-handedly conquering a bosnian village when he was in the army
>>
>Normie celebrity wastes time trying to "roast" people on social media
Don't like his music
>>
> British
> Dollar by dollar

Almost as pretentious as Stephen Hawking, who, as you know, is British and speaks with an American accent *wanker gesture*
>>
>>66425650
>a bit blunt.
huh?
i don't get it
>>
>>66425536
How to write a meme blunt song:
1. Acquire 3 seconds worth of sample
2. Loop it for 3 minutes
3. Mumble nonsense over it

done
>>
>>66426367
nigga he talks with a machine
>>
His music is ok
His twitter account is 10/10
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (24 KB, 490x355) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
24 KB, 490x355
>>66426614
>>
>>66426317
or the time he more or less singlehandedly prevented world war 3 by refusing an order to engage some russian troops
>>
>>66426799
I'm pretty sure it was one of his superiors who refused
>>
>>66426858
he refused, one of his superiors backed the decision
>>
>>66425536
>lol doesn't matter, i'm rich
literally the most retarded thing anyone can say
yes, you're rich, because you make pop garbage that appeals to idiots, congrats
>>
>>66427157
That said I'd fucking love to be rich
>>
>>66427157
another way of looking at it would be that he made pop garbage that appeals to idiots, and as a result he's rich

doesn't seem like such a bad thing when you put it that way
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.