[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i write the sickest rap lyrics????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1420963949367.jpg (69 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
1420963949367.jpg
69 KB, 419x610
how do i write the sickest rap lyrics????
>>
rhyme fire with desire
rhyme nigga with nigga
>>
>>66425490
why is he's mask like that?
>>
rhyme please with knees
>>
>>66425504
don't forget Ocean and Emotion
>>
>>66425509
its MC Ride and he was born that way
>>
>>66425490
BANE?
>>
File: insensitive_banana.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
insensitive_banana.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
K K K Bah sicker then your average nigger killer, Twist niggers heads off fucking stink niggers and gayers, Chicken wing eating players triple K hooligans like Moonman, Dead right if they had rights fucking your mom every night,
>>
>>66425490
Fuckbois you all suckaz
I'm spreadin bitches on my bed like they butta
Give em longdick, make dat pussy shudda
Fuck em til dey cum, here em scream Panesh gimme anotha

rap is the easiest dumbest shit to write and you know the bars I made in 2 mins aren't far off from what's in some of modern rap
>>
>>66425599
bad rhymes
>>
File: Gee.png (11 KB, 679x275) Image search: [Google]
Gee.png
11 KB, 679x275
Rap lyrics are usually about the same shit, or just borderline nonsense, so the way to make them sound good is in the form, using unique rhythms, internal rhymes, and multisyllable rhymes.
Here's an example with a little diagram of different rhymes. The brackets represent slight change-ups in flow, but that's better heard than seen. The third, choppier rhythm combined with that fast "prohibeted" run provides a nice closure to me, and just sounds interesting and intricate.
You can apply this to writing about whatever you want, but this, in hot you make rapping sound good, regardless of lyrical meaning or quality of the rappers voice or anything like that. Just objective words and rhythm.
https://youtu.be/hyEFRsO7YAo?t=26s
>>
>>66425549
Actually this isn't a picture of MC Ride
>>
>>66425490
You don't just free style it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.