[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Annie Clark has run out of musical genius. Can you help her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 29299.jpg (207 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
29299.jpg
207 KB, 410x410
Annie Clark has run out of musical genius. Can you help her?
>>
>>66421195
Shouldn't we wait until she releases new material to say this bb? Everything she's done in the past is good.
>>
I don't offer aid to liars
>>
>>66421756
I think we ought do something to gee her up a bit
>>
>>66421195
damn she used to be such a qt

feminism drained all the life of her and turned her into some leftist vampire
>>
give her some emergency shrooms
or maybe she needs to embrace cock
for a change, shift her polarity on the scale with abit of masculinity...yeah na yeah na yeah?
>>
File: KFJ_3159-1024x683.jpg (101 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
KFJ_3159-1024x683.jpg
101 KB, 1024x683
maybe like how they airlift polar bears
>>
>implying she had musical genius in the first place
>>
File: download.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>66422009
On, Strange Mercy there are break throughs of great talent,
>>
Sorry Annie, Mr Bear has come for tea, we'll get back to you
>>
I am the Angelic Bra Fitter of Light I am here to save your musical identity
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.